Forum Avatar pic

So I notice my avatar pic is the pair of handcuffs. Is it possible to change that? I have yet to find a way on my own. If not I would suggest having a way to do so like there is in game.

Thank you.

10 Likes

Yeah. I agree! My pic is of a carrot and stick. I mean, I like carrots, but not that much. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I mean, not to complain, the Symbol of the Gods is a neat stroke of fortune, but it would be nice to have a pineapple crate to sleep in… :yum:

1 Like

Who doesn’t love Carrots? :yum:

1 Like

Hey there! We’re hoping eventually your forum avatar will be able to automatically update with your in game avatars, but unfortunately at this point they cannot be changed. :frowning:

7 Likes

We will patiently await for that update.

1 Like

Mines at least some what fit me.

1 Like

Ahh, so it can’t be changed at this point in time. I see, I think I had this avatar ages ago in game, but certainly not my current one.

1 Like

Hi, has this been updated yet. Or are we still yet to change our Avatar ?

1 Like

I am part of many Discourse forums where they have the ability to change your avatar enabled. Any chance of getting this changed on here as well? Thanks. If this is a matter of user trust level permissions then please have someone take the time to customize them. The way the forums currently are is pretty unuser friendly and discouraging. Thanks.

3 Likes

Don’t know what the forum rules are regarding bumping a thread. But since I know for a fact that enabling forum avatar changing is as simple as a click of a button…I am bumping this in an attempt to bring this request to life! PerBlue team…please…just enable it. I am tired of being represented by what looks like a cartoon lawnmower/public domain clip art. Thanks! <3

4 Likes

Same. I can not change my avatar. :frowning:

3 Likes

Bumping. No reason not to have this

1 Like

Yes the avatar sucks

1 Like

Hey @Etesian wanna change your wearing my "Discarded Tiara " give it back right now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad the forums are treating you better than when I asked the same question!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney