Forum character concepts

Hello, this will be a place where I’ll be making concepts for people on the forums. You can request me to make you or to make someone else but I might not if I don’t know enough about you.

7681_2

@TherMasterStitch
Stars: 3
Position back
Role: damage

Bio: Thermasterstitch uses his dogs and panda friend to help finish his
enemies.

Quote: “Name’s Stitch, TherMasterStitch. One coffee, shaken, not stirred”

Style: Thermasterstitch wears a stitch shirt pants and hood he is also riding his panda, and his dogs are on the ground.

Entrance: Him in his panda and dogs walk to there spot.

Basic: Thermasterstitch throws stitch plushies at a enemy

K.O: Thermasterstitch falls of his panda upset, then his dogs cuddle him after that he disappears

Victory: Thermasterstitch’s dogs jump on his panda licking his face (not the pandas)

White: “Stitch and hobbes”
Thermasterstitch tells hi dogs to charge through the enemy defense when they do so they damage and knock back enemies.

Green: “panda attack”
Thermasterstitch gets of his panda, after he does so his panda hits a enemy 4 times dealing damage and charming a enemy for 5 secends

Blue: “Thermaster”
Thermasterstitch jumps of his panda and shoots his blaster at a enemy 8 times dealing damage to all enemies.

Purple: “coconut cake”
Once Thermasterstitch uses he green skill he heals himself.

Red “???”
Thermasterstitch is immune to disables

Friendships.

Thermasterstitch & stitch.
“Stitch stitch & stitch”
“Thermaster” deals more damage each shot.

Story: Thermasterstitch and stitch with stitch look for supplies to make a coconut coffee ehn they are doing so they come across a lot of creeps.

If you want you can make some to.

Also please give me some feedback enjoy!

Hello, this concept is on queenkate. Even though I made one already she can be a good hero!
7542_2
@Queen_Kate

Stars: 2
Position: mid
Role: Damege

Bio queenkate uses her bird and her fighting skills to defeat her foes.

Quote “I love spending time with friends and family.”

Style: queenkate wears her armor she made, also with her bird by her side.

Entrance: queenkate walks in with her bird on her shoulder as she gets to her spot her bird fly’s off.

K.O: queenkate falls to the ground, after he falls her bird gets its wing hurt and falls on top of queenkate

Victory: queenkate’s bird fly’s onto her hand, as her bird does so she raises her hand.

White: “bird attack”
Queenkate sends her bird to attack the farthest enemy dealing damage and stunning them

Green: “flying sword”
Queenkate uses her sword to stab a energy stealing its energy and damageing it, if the enemy Dodges she throws her sword damaging it.

(When throwing it cannot miss)

Blue: “pecking bird”
Queenkate tells her bird to peck a enemies face, when she does her bird damages a enemy and giving a enemy a effect

(Effects stun, freeze, scare, silence.)
(When her bird is attacking queenkate can still use “Flying sword”)

Purple: “pretty bird”
Once queenkate runs out of health she heals herself the same amount of health he had before she died.

Red “???”
Queenkate is immune to all disables and scares.

Friendships

Queenkate & jafar
“Laughing bird”
“Pecking bird”'s attack speed is increased by X amount

Please leave your thoughts in the concept and I plan on making more. If you want me to make you pm me and I’ll decide.

14 Likes

Noice!

10 characters

3 Likes

I love it! I feel honored to get one and I love that the concept is also based off the FG story.

I can just imagine my two dogs and I on a panda, fighting creeps alongside Stitch.

3 Likes

Great concept!
Can’t wait to see the many more concepts you’ll post here :grin:

1 Like

Thank you guys!

Looks really well made. Nice @KayIa :+1:

1 Like

I Was literally about to do this!
But nice job doing @TherMasterStitch!

1 Like

You can make one to!

This brings back memories of the time the forum was abuzz making concepts of @Champion_David and Polaris. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I try to forget that, that was really embarrassing for me, flattering sure…but embarrassing all the same.

Guess I should delete the concept I was making :grimacing:

This looks fun.

Don’t say dat man! I really liked, no, WE all really liked ur forum user concepts! :smile:

2 Likes

No one knows me to make one.

Edited and added queen_Kate!

3 Likes

Thanks for the concept. It’s an honor to be included. :slight_smile:

:crown:
:angel:

I don’t want to be dumb and revive a topic but could you do me possibly?

Are you do more.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney