Forum Hero Wants Discussions

Uh… one of them.
Really tough to pick.

I might have to pick Star Butterfly because she’s cute.

I pick star

So the two winners were …

STAR AND ANNE!
amphibia-disney-amphibia
star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-starbutterfly

So now its time for the last ever voting session in poll form!!
tumblr_oo257sYvog1vm2jf2o3_r1_540

Here are the options (I had to choose since no one suggested anybody)

• Mirabel(Encanto 2021)
  • Ron and Barney(Ron’s Gone Wrong 2021)
  • Luca(Luca 2021)
  • Chicken Little(Chicken Little 2005)
  • Luz Noceda(The Owl House 2021)
  • Ben Gates(National Treasure 2004)
  • Milo Thatch(Atlantis The Lost Empire 2001)
  • Thomas O’Mally(Aristocats 1970)
  • The Horned King(The Black Cauldon 1985)
  • Mufasa (The Lion King 1994)

0 voters

So yeah do it for the last time

3 Likes

Milo Thatch was who I voted for.

Ron&Barney would also be a worthwhile addition.

Yeah but their aslo may be unlikely but…

I do not care

chief-bogo-zootopia

Who said that Taffyta Muttonfudge does do anything yeah she can do the voting thing right now to see who comes to the game first

A. Taffyta Muttonfudge

B. Yesss

C. Bellwether

D. Bing Bong

… You’re VERY late.

7 Likes

I’m the player who keeps hoping for characters I know will never be added to this game.

I’m speculating the reason their addition is unlikely is because this game is all about movie characters and thus, tv show characters are low priority for addition.

The ones I want most of all I am certain will never be added, because they come from the Big Hero 6 tv series and that is never acknowledged.
Megan, Karmi, Minimax.

In case it isn’t obvious, I’m all about animated Disney tv characters.

Reminder Only One Day Left To Vote So

VOTE WHILE YOU CAN!

To be honest, I wasn’t sure which of those would make a good addition to the game, Tafetta was more of a background antagonist, no idea who the second one is, I don’t like playable villians in this game because they’ve caused me significant gameplay problems and I find Bing Bong annoying.

But if I had to pick one, it would be C. Bellwether, since she’s the most active character out of all of them, even if I don’t think adding another villian would be practical.

I vote for E.) None of the above.

So after that (not so intense voting session) that last winner of this game is …

LUCA!!
200w

Here’s is finally the hall of fame of who you wanted most out of all the options

So that it the last time we’re doing this thing so
adios

2 Likes

This topic is from 2 years ago… Also Leo PLEASE stop reviving and posting spam everywhere in the forums.

3 Likes

… You’re getting your spammers mixed up.

Leo has never mentioned ever wanting/caring about Cars characters coming to DH:BM.

Look at their activity. They were originally named Protector Moana, and they just came on the forums talking about character wishlists, and making other concepts. The way they spoke is the same as Leo, and the account was made 4 days ago. EmperorKuzco, their last account, was also 4 days ago. They even liked my comment towards the EmperorKuzco account, something he’s been doing as of late. Interesting, isn’t it? And this all started after I called out the fact that it was them.

1 Like

You never know. He could be trying new methods to annoy us all. Although, Leo normally tries harder than this so chances are it isn’t him.

1 Like

Okay, so I was wrong.

However, whenever Leo tries his shenanigans, the best thing to do is to just leave him alone and not respond. If all he wants is attention anyways, then you’re just giving it to him by calling him out.

5 Likes

That’s true, I’m going to just ignore his messages now.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney