Forumer of the month! - May

Hello!
You know the badge “new user of the month” but why not a user of the month. But not two this time.

This is not a contest but there will be a winner.
How will it work?
Every month 1 user will nominate 3 people from the forums. (People cannot vote the same person) based on these key factors.

1. Activity, are they coming online enough? Do they post enough?
  2. Importance, are their posts important to the main Are post? Are they helping out the community?
  3. Attitude, are they being nice to other forumers? Being nice in the forums.

The person who you nominate can be anyone! (Other then discobot) but they have to had posted in the month at least once. This will start on April 20, '20 and the final results will come out on the 10th of may.
You also have to give a reason why you think they should be the forumer of the month, no voting yourself.

To explain how to play this will be a practice round.

Format:

Polaris: why should they be the former of the month? “Because its polaris.”
**Discobot:**why should they be the forumer of the month? “Because its discobot.”
Player: why should they be the forumer of the month? “Because they play.”

How we decide who wins?

There will be a poll. With the three category’s I will put the different choices in the polls and who ever has the most votes wins. Then their will be three people left whoever wins is the forumer of the month.

You do not have to @ the forumer you choose. I don’t want to be responsible for spam.

Please play fair, no alts. After the rusults are shown and their are lots of new users I will disqualify the user.

Have fun.
Submissions are now aloud!

Musketeer, Champion David, and LilRubyKinz have been anonymously nominated
Thermasterstitch, LetsGetDangerousBro , and Silver_Bullet have been anonymously nominated
Filadae_Djaq, Timelesss, and Wave9nut have been publicly nominated
CowardWhisper8, Aurora_Veil and Drone_IX have been anonymously nominated
No_Tears_Left_to_cry, Rothan_Edentide and Polaris has been anonymously nominated

16 Likes

Filadae_djaq
Timeless
Wave9nut

1 Like

Wave9nut

Champion David

Timeless

1 Like

Everyone in that list has been chosen.

6 days till we begin!!!
Make sure you vote!

I have decided to change something.
Instead of everyone being In a category they are best at, the one they are worst at. If you are the forumer of the month u have to be good all around.

you can’t vote yourself dude

no you can’t

You can’t do that

no seriously…I don’t remember you at all on the forums

…sorry…I don’t speak your language

Enough. This is spam.

2 Likes

@Disney_Heroes_Battle_Mode, we know you’re not stupid. I don’t know what you’re trying to accomplish by acting this way, but I’ll flag down any further posts from you if this keeps up.

@C-train, you’re equal to her. Knock it off and stop replying.

By imitating them?

no!!! I’m trying to tell this guy that he needs to stop being so selfish by voting for himself 3 times

Just stop replying, that’s clearly not working.

Omg!

I am so sorry. So I am his older sister Megan. And I let him use my phone. My friend @KayIa told me about the game so I let my brother and me play the game. I didn’t know he logged onto my forum account, I will delete these posts ASAP. To prove I am kaylas friend she will be online in a sec and will tell you.

Super sorry. I will not let him back on the forums.

4 Likes

oh…that explains why he was voting for himself 3 times…

Interesting. But I have a question.

Why was your nickname “Kayla” a few minutes ago?

it’s ok…I didn’t even know why he was spamming all over the place and tried to vote himself in

I tried to tell him to he couldn’t vote himself but he kept saying that he could and kept telling me over and over again that he was awesome

I got a little carried away…and I’m sorry @KayIa

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney