Forumer of the month! - June

I’m flattered

Thank you

3 Likes

You really are, since the criticism you gave me on my milo concept I’ve learned to accept the criticism, you’ve helped me and so many others

1 Like

I agree with @Herzog_Eule.
I’m not English (Austrian). I try to do spell everything as good as I can but… Yes, I can’t do it as well as a person who grew up in a country where English is spoken…

Maybe rather than good spelling it could just be punctuation and perhaps organisation of text.

3 Likes

That would be an idea

1 Like
  1. @Captain_C - His ideas are gratz!
  2. @Prince-Aamir- He is very kind and helpful :slight_smile:
  3. @Phal- His Tips are very helpful and he is so kind as well.
  4. @KayIa- For creating very essential and great topics like this ,Starting news chat and many more :slight_smile:
  5. @Pipsqueak : They are very very helpful
2 Likes

@Slinky-Dog definitely deserved it.hes been very nice to me.

Thanks, but I’m a he.

That must be awkward

I wouldn’t have minded as much but I had actually already told them my gender, so…

It’s so funny how i’m never nominated for anything XD

Sorry for the mistake

2 Likes

My Nominations:

1. @Xavier_The_Great - They are a genuinely kind forumer
  2. @LilRubyKinz - I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that they are the most helpful and wise forumer to ever exist.
  3. @Aurora_Veil - Their guides are so in-depth and have helped me gain a better understanding of the heroes.
  4. @Big_Crash - Cause I need 5
  5. @discobot - Cause I need 5
3 Likes

The forumers that have been mentioned before can’t be mentioned again.

Oh, I thought they could be because there are some with multiple nominations already.

I made that mistake but then got corrected.

Already nominated.

Already nominated.

You need to add 5 people

2 Likes

Do I have to add Forumers?

Well I had 5. What’s the point in not allowing multiple nominations? That literally destroys its purpose.

2 Likes

How?

The reasons that you can only do nominate the user once is so everyone has a chance. If everyone nominates the same people nothing will happen…

Yes.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney