Free 2 Play community journal

This is a place where us small spenders and f2p players can share tips with eachother to beat the p2w people!
Basically, just give a tip most people don’t about, or soemthing you’ve noticed in game.

3 Likes

I’ll start us off. If you are fighting a really strong piggy-tank team, use Jafar against it, with some heroes that can hold back piggy.
Jafar will charm miss piggy into killing her own whole team.

2 Likes

Start your own Heist. You most likely don’t have all heroes unlocked or properly invested in, so start your own Heist so you get dibs on heroes that you actually have properly leveled/ranked. This also minimizes issues of off-duty heroes being unavailable because you’ll just be able to pick what’s left over.

7 Likes

Always try your very best to play on SUNDAYS. All ports and all trials will be available to you, so it’s the best day to receive valuable resources like Gold, XP bottles, and badge bits.

8 Likes

If you want to maximize the gold that you earn while participating in Surge, try to hire low-level mercs. They’re cheap and affordable and you’re helping low-level members by giving them Guild Tokens. Yes, you’re technically spending gold to hire Mercs, but this helps build a silent relationship with your guild mates. Your courtesy will often be rewarded by higher level guild members noticing your efforts and having your own Mercs be more likely to get hired. More gold, more Guild Tokens, more fun.

Speaking of Mercs, if you CAN afford to hire a Merc that’s equal or higher level than you, take advantage of what’s available and take that hero with you to City Watch. Many players forget they can hire Mercs for City Watch. If you’re lucky, someone in the guild might have a powerful hero available for hiring that can be immensely helpful to you as you fight your way through City Watch. This is especially true if you manage to get your hands on a hero that dominates the meta.

6 Likes

I don’t know if this helps much but…

When you have unlocked friendships, don’t play their campaigns or missions until they are level 6. This is to take advantage of the daily friendship missions. After they are level 6, use missions and level up the friendship all the way to level 8-9. Then, start the the campaign, and you could finish it in one day… if you have the stamina and strength.

4 Likes

If you see this deal pop up, buy it right away

4 Likes

I have seen it a couple of times

3 Likes

Money spender here. Your best bet is probably investigating (where possible) in stun heroes. Anything that stops us hitting you. Don’t ignore collections as the bonuses don’t hurt to have. Buy cheap stamina deals that ask for like 100 diamonds. Do higher level heist if you can. If you have Randall invest in him as he’s pretty much objectively the best character. If i think of anything else I will add later.

3 Likes

I’m a money spender now but I spent a lot of time as a free player. My best advice: Buy every gold item in the market. Every time. Without question. Never underestimate the value of the more basic and smaller resources. They will add up later. Even if you accumulate thousands of badges, they can be sold for more gold later when you’re pinched for pennies while leveling up your characters.

3 Likes

I think it is best just to buy the badges that you need (they must have the pink exclamation mark) and the purple badges

2 Likes

Depends what it’s being used for. No point buying an item only for someone useless like Ralph.

2 Likes

When in CW you have a huge advantage (if you don’t use all of your energy trying to kill Randall in the previous fight). And that is your toons’ White Skills. I am always weak when it comes to “raw” kill power, so i have to take advantage of all i have.
Let’s talk White Skill activation. Some toons are blessed for good ones (looking at you, Randall), as well as not so good ones, and it’s not usable in automatic fights (or at least not as usavle)
You can press a toon’s portrait to activate their White Skill. Most of them are abusable. There’s a small frame of time before and after the actual skill (this is long/short depending on the toon’s White Skill), so that’s what i’ll discuss about. Those windows, if the White Skill is activated sooner than it’s supposed to and ends before it’s supposed to, that toon can attack again, as well as activate their other skills. While the activation itself is tied to the model of the toon and all the other toons are frozen while the clock still ticks down. If the model has a speed buff, it can be shortened. And that can be extremely useful.
During those time windows, you can use another toon’s White Skill to extend the time window. I will talk about my team here, because i’ve used it a lot and understood the machanic for my team, only, but you can work on your team as well.
So, Nick Wilde. His White Skill is extremely slow and bad if there are no speed buffs (the activation lasts after everyone else starts moving again, so they can just kill him for using it). But its’ activation time is loooooooong so with a speed buff, the activation is shortened, and he can use his almost-decent Green and Blue skills. And if that activation time is lengthened by, say, using Maleficent’s White Skill, the activation time frame (the time frame where all other toons are frozen) he can dish out 1 more move before anyone on the other team can do anything. And that can be 2 if there’s a 100% speed buff or higher. This also applies on Hiro, and Goofy, since all their White Skills are long with long activation time.
Yeah, you can apply this to other toons, such as The Beast, and he can kill every enemy before they can even move once. But lab stuff out. I’m just gonna stop here.

Work on emperor zugr he may have low hp but it a strong damage dealer with rex get the disc on emperor zugr and he take down tanks easy he is a beast in CW beast as well

I do not reccomend using zurg ^^^^

1 Like

I still use Zurg. He is powerful, especially with his red skill. All that is bad about him is his defenses. Joy (Ol) is a good ally along with Baymax (WA) and Shank (Va), because they can all work together to keep Zurg alive.

2 Likes

If you can equip Purple skill mods on Joy, do it. If you have a lot, Randall will just become another Olaf to beat at the end and gain energy. I’m a C2P, but still, my Joy with her Olaf disk gives like 130K+ Reality to the team at the very beginning.

1 Like

I dont know if it common knowledge or not.

Do not unlock every single memory friendship. Once it is unlocked, they will start appearing on memory market. You will want to focus buying some useful memory chips instead.

Friendship perks is one of the most important things

Cheers,
Rilect S18

Jafar, and who has beefed up Jafar? Every suggestion mentions another vital character. That is the issue with F2P.

Jafar has been out for a lot longer.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney