Friend Land ideas part 38 info

Hello everyone today I will show Gloria, Rafael, Nico and Pedro, King Julien, Maurice and Mort, Stefano from Madagascar and Rio, DoDrio from Pokemon, new character Mel, and new character Mutant Lori Loud.

Gloria, Rafael, Nico and Pedro

Gloria, Rafael, Nico, and Pedro will be a Front-line Tank Hero

Gloria, Rafael, Nico, and Pedro’s trial Team will be Red

Gloria Rafael Nico and Pedro’s Friendships will be with Melman and Marty, Blu, and Jewel

King Julien, Maurice, and Mort

King Julien, Maurice, and Mort will be a Mid-line Control Hero

King Julien Maurice and Mort’s Trial Team will be Red

King Julien, Maurice, and Mort’s friendships will be with Rex and King Louie

Stefano

Stefano will be a Front-line Support Hero

Stefano"s Trial Team will be Red

Stefano’s Friendships will be with Marty, Blu, and Jewel and Alex the Lion

DoDrio

DoDrio will be a Front-line Tank Hero

DoDrio’s Trial Team will be Red

DoDrio’s Friendships will be with DoDuo and Duck Hunt Duo

Mel

Mel will be a Front-line Damage Hero

Mel’s Trial Team will be Blue

Mel’s Friendships will be with Hal and Bubbles and Rafiki

Mutant Lori Loud

Mutant Lori Loud will be a Front-line Damage Hero

Mutant Lori Loud’s Trial Team will be yellow

Mutant Lori Loud’s Friendships will be with Lori Loud and JUMBA

See these characters in Friend Land ideas part 38

Okay so now I’ll say something. You keep making concepts and aren’t very good and some characters I don’t even know if they exist or you just imagine them and create them in concepts

You’ve made a lot of this birds and I don’t know them and I’m 99% sure that others either.
Also you combine some characters that make no sense

This for example, 3 of them are form “RIO” and the other from “madagascar”. You should take more time making concepts.

I’m sure that this only appears in one episode :neutral_face:. Please take more time making concepts and just realize 1 concept per topic, idk if this is already spam.
Please read @Imagineer_V guide, the whole guide
A Guide to Making Characters Concepts

11 Likes

I’m just making them for fun. You know

I guess you didn’t know that Mel is Hal’s Great Great Grandfather

Someone already made that last picture, I just cut off non needed stuff

And with Gloria Rafael Nico and Pedro, I did the same thing with Marty Blu and Jewel.

I know that it can get Confused from time to time.

But if you see of my friend Land ideas, You might understand.

There’s nothing wrong with making concepts for fun, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make them well.

I don’t think anyone knows that… because Mel isn’t an actual character in the Angry Birds universe. And although it’s not outright bad to create concepts for made-up characters, you also can’t assume everyone’s going to know about them very easily.

So, then… did you steal this image from somewhere?

It still doesn’t make any sense why you would combine characters from COMPLETELY DIFFERENT UNIVERSES together like that.

Rino DID see your ideas… that’s why they gave you the feedback that they did. And quite frankly, you would REALLY benefit from listening to it.

As Rino stated earlier, PLEASE read Imagineer’s concept making guide. ALL OF IT. It will help you out TREMENDOUSLY.

2 Likes

…actually no…pictures that are official and not fan-made are safe for concept makers to use.

And I agree with both @Rinoxer0nte and @Myeong

You can’t just spew these concepts out with these random fan-made characters that nobody knows and…maybe it’s best that you read all of the concept making guide by imagineer (who is apparently a ghost now) because that would help you out alot…just saying

10 Likes

We are just saying that they could be a lot better.

You shouldn’t stop. We want you to keep going, but we want you to become better.

Follow Imagineer’s guide and use your creative ideas that way. Trust me, it will work. :+1:

Whoa… please calm down. No one ever has or ever will say anything that mean about you or your concepts.

Just please try and listen to the feedback we give you. We are only giving you this feedback because we genuinely want to see you improve.

That was one person and they only said that to be mean. Don’t let their comment get to you.

No one does here. I don’t, Myeong doesn’t, Rino doesn’t, no one does. This isn’t criticism. It’s feedback.

Improving is not a sign that you do something wrong, it’s about realizing that you can do something even more right than it was before. You have creativity for sure, it’s very apparent with your concepts.

But more detail, more study of the in game mechanics will get you much further and you will be looked at as a even better concept maker than you are now. You have potential, just please listen to our feedback. It’s not criticism, it’s only for your benefit.

5 Likes

Also if you could put all your ideas in one topic would be cool.

That’s not what he meant…

I meant a topic where you put all your concepts…

Why are you so negative…we are not hating on your stuff…we just want you to improve your concepts to make them better…but your so…arrogant…that your presuming that we hate your concepts…when we clearly don’t.

1 Like

Please do these guys a favor, now. Don’t put different characters in the same universe.

Yeah, that my problem with this whole friend land thing. You can’t just mash people together and make a hero out of them. Thats not how it works and it dosen’t make any sense. But if you want to make a separate concept in some of these guys that’s cool.

So, brace up chap. Stop beating yourself up about this. You’ll get there.

1 Like

Agreed. You have creative ideas. A lot of these characters like the Madagascar ones, I love. Just keep doing what you’re doing but add onto it. Do one character per concept topic, and please listen to feedback. It’s only for your beneift

Oh okay, thank you so much, I understand now that

Characters from different worlds are not supposed to be together.

Not all characters exist, It’s Ture, Some of them I made up, And I am sorry, I just want people to like my ideas and characters.

And if you say, I need a little more Details and Studys, I will try my best to put more details.

Once again, I am so sorry, I humbly bang on my knees for your forgiveness.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney