Friendly Neighborhood Hero - Spider-Man Concept

This is my third entry for my Marvel series. None other than the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. My next few concepts will be Contest entries, so expect them not as quickly as the past ones. Within the next two weeks, they will be out. Anyways, let’s get into this!

Spider-Man

Description: Peter Parker a.k.a Spider-Man uses his webbing to delay enemies and his spider sense to avoid damage

Quote: “When you can do the things that I can, but you don’t, and then the bad things happen, they happen because of you”

Stars at beginning: :star:

Role: Damage

Trial Team: Yellow

Position: Midline

Animations

Entrance: Spidey swings in the field
Victory: Spidey gives a awkward thumbs up
Defeat: Spidey takes off his mask

Basic Attack: Spidey shoots web projectiles at random enemies

Skills

:white_circle: White Skill: Web Shooters
IMG_20210115_195909
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage :sparkles:

Passive: Spidey’s basic attacks deal +20% more damage to Blinded enemies or Fatigued enemies

Active: Spidey uses his electric web shooters and fires them at the furthest enemies, dealing X damage and Blinding them for 10 seconds

The blind lasts 1 second longer per stack of Hardy Spidey has. (Max is 10)

:green_circle: Green Skill: Quick Witted
IMG_20210116_144827
:fist: Normal Damage :fist:
Every 12 seconds, Spidey hangs in front of the farthest enemy and then punches them

The punch deals X damage and Spidey gains +20% attack speed until the end of the wave. This can stack up to four times.

:large_blue_circle: Blue Skill: Whoa, That’s Awesome!
IMG_20210116_124353
:fist:Normal Damage:fist:

Spidey jumps close to the enemies and dodges a melee attack from the closest enemy and then counter attacks dealing X damage.

The counter knocks back the enemy and Stuns the enemy they knock back into for 3 seconds. Spidey can only dodge every 7 seconds

This attack also Stuns the main enemy Spidey counters for 3 seconds if the enemy is Blind.

:purple_circle: Purple Skill: Spider Sense
IMG_20210116_150214
Spidey uses his Spider Sense to precipitate attacks. He has a 45% chance to dodge any enemies’ Blue or Green Skills.

If he successfully dodges, he gains +30% Skill Power for the rest of the wave which can stack up to 3 times

The dodge has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

:red_circle: Red Skill: Great ResponsibilityIMG_20210116_151724
Spidey and his allies gain 1 stack of Hardy whenever they gain a stack of Fatigue and have +50% more Basic Damage against enemies with Fatigue or with Stun.

Whenever a ally critically hits, it resets the cooldown of Quick Witted by 1 and increases Spidey’s Dodge chance from Spider Sense by 5% which lasts until the end of the wave.

The Hardy Fatigue counter has a chance to fail if the allies are above level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:

+X Tenacity
+Y Reality
+Z Skill Power on Whoa, That’s Awesome!

Spider-Man/Ian Lightfoot

Campaign: “Young Justice”
Allies: Aladdin, Li Shang, Jessie
Disk: “The True Quest”

Disk Power:

Lowered cooldown of Quick Witted

• Max HP for Yellow Team allies per star

• When a ally debuffs a Blind or Fatigued enemy, it reduces the cooldown of Quick Witted by 1 second

Spider-Man/Kim Possible

Campaign: “Teenage Dream”
Allies: Disgust, Rapunzel, Randy Cunningham
Disk: “Secret Identities”

Disk Power:

Self heal and Sap when gaining Hardy

• 20% Skill Power on all allies per star

• Spidey heals X HP when he gains a stack of Hardy and Saps the nearest enemy for 3 seconds
2 Likes

How would you rate this concept?

0 voters

Also feel free to give specific feedback on this concept. Until the next one, folks! Peace out.

Maybe you can make a place for all your concepts so it’s easier to see them all? By the way, I love Spider-man and great job!

I have a concept collection. You can check it on my main page!

Oh I didn’t know that. Me being clumsy again, lol.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney