Friendship campaign: Diorajasaur and Shank

This is inspired by @Giantess-Inma concept, but I used my own friendship. This is made for fun.

Campaign: Dinosaur workout

Diorajasaur and Shank

Allies: Miss Piggy, Animal, Jasmine

Story: Shank notice that Diorajasaur is getting tired of beating the creeps without any help, so Shank decided that it needs some training to go.

Diorajasaur and Shank are now friends!

Shank: Wow! I never met a creature bigger than me. I realized that you must’ve have good fighting technique. I’m Shank, by the way. What’s your name?

Diorajasaur: Roar*

Shank: Well, it’s nice to meet you.

Diorajasaur and Shank campaign unlock!

Episode 1

Vanellope: Hey Shank! You’re up for a race?

Shank: Sorry, V. But I’m busy for today. We could do it tomorrow.

Vanellope: Man!

Part 1: Shank just left its territory to find someone that needs help with the creeps.

Part 2: Before she go ask someone, she was surrounded herself by creeps.

Part 3: She doesn’t have her antivirus gun with her, which mean she’s had to punch her way out.

Part 4: They were too many of them for her to fight through.

Part 5: Just then, Diorajasaur comes in to save her with its jaws and tails. Creeps run for their life, while most of them are dereezed.

Shank: Thanks for saving me, Minizilla. Those guys could never stop attacking us, am I right?

Shank: You’re a bit tired. I can help you beat the creeps. Would you like to come to my area for some help?

Episode 2

Part 1: When they make it back to her territory, Vanellope find it surprise to see a dinosaur with Shank.

Part 2: Vanellope attack the dinosaur with her soda gun, Shank stops her from attacking it.

Part 3: Vanellope apologize, because she thought that the Diorajasaur looks like a dino bot creep.

Part 4: Shank is about to teach Diorajasaur some fighting technique in order to stay safe.

Part 5: Shank says its first lesson was to punch bag with its arm, but Diorajasaur says that its arms are too short to punch through. What does Diorajasaur have Instead?

Vanellope: Wow, big guy! Your bite was tough on the punching bag. No wonder how your arms are too short for it.

Diorajasaur: Roar!*

Shank: I’m impressed with your abilities, Minizilla. You’re ready for the next round?

Episode 3

Part 1: Diorajasaur next lesson is to use a dummy creeps for Diorajasaur to use.

Part 2: Just as they get started, Creeps began to enter their territory. Diorajasaur, Shank and Vanellope are surrounded.

Part 3: They fight as many as they can. Diorajasaur use it’s jaws and tails, Shank use her antivirus gun, and Vanellope use her soda gun.

Part 4: Unfortunately, more are coming. Diorajasaur is getting tired, Shank rans out of ammo, same with Vanellope with her soda gun.

Part 5: Just then, another dinosaur helps them defeating the creeps. Many have fled.

Tryostronix: Roar*

Vanellope: No mention. You’re huge like the Minizilla.

Shank: Thanks, Trystronix. You got your skills done well.

Episode 4

Part 1: After thanking Trystornix for the help, the three head back to Shank territory for more training.

Part 2: Diorajasaur smells food, and follow it to see where’s the smell coming from.

Part 3: Shank and Vanellope decided to take a break as well, and follow Diorajasaur to a restaurant it smell.

Part 4: Turns out it was Timon Grub restaurant. Shank and Vanellope decided to find a restaurant, because she’s not interested in insect.

Part 5: Unfortunately, Diorajasaur saw Pumbaa and Timon making their meal, which drive it nuts.

Timon and Pumbaa: Aaahhh! Predator!

Shank: Zilla, no! There our friends.

Timon: Tell that predator to go away!

Episode 5 coming soon

2 Likes

The reply roars are funny, imo.

Writing a whole campaign is fun, glad you thought so too.

Thanks @Giantess-Inma . I’m not very good at making dialogue. I feel like that once I finish making it, it would not make sense

Well as long as you have fun, that’s most important!

Great to challenge yourself in new ways, or you’d never be able to improve!

I guess you’re right

1 Like

Will You Do Pearl And Elastigirl friend Campaign just like this one?

Uh. I’ll try

What about epesode 2

It’ll come soon.

Episode 2 update

Roar*

(10)

What’s the matter with it?

Oh it’s just funny! It makes me laugh.

Sorry if I had offended you!

I know. it happens the same thing with @Giantess-Inma. Also, I mostly used roar from Jurassic world alive

That’s okay.

Episode 3 updated. Check it out. There’s also a new dialogue character or creature in it. Can you find it?

@Monarch_Mummy_V

How did you? Very clever

This Monarch Part 5: Just then, another dinosaur helps them defeating the creeps. Many have fled.

Trystornix: Roar*

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney