[Fun and Games!] Disney Heroes: Battle Mode's Alphabet (Part 1)

F- Funny, I mean Trixie

G - Good Dinosaur, one of the so far five Pixar franchises not represented in DHBM yet

H- Hank and Dory are from Pixar

I - I already finished my entry for the Disney shorts contest

J- Jolly good for you, so did I, except for friendships. Kinda hard for my character

K-K! So happy so many of you want to enter my contest and have already created your submissions! I cannot wait to be surprised by the concepts you made!

L- Loving the contest

M - Many people want to enter, hopefully no one enters the entry I want to make before I did

N- Nope, I don’t want the same as anyone. Guarantee you that someone will post at midnight.

O- Oh yeah. That would not be fun, but you could always check to make sure and make another one! Someone already tried to submit, but I am being nice and giving them a second chance because we all make mistakes. They broke a few of my guidelines, including being TOO eager to submit lol.

1 Like

P- Picking a Hero was hard. There are so many good ones, but mine would fit in the game

Q - Question: What time are you gonna release it

U- U should ask this on the thread with the announcement so we do not have to follow the alphabet. You can start submitting August 1st (whenever that starts on your time zone).

R- Right, you skipped a lot of letters

S - Skipped a lot…

T-True
(10)

V- Very true. I keep doing that. I skipped U because we already did it. Now we can get back on track.

W-What’s your favorite Pixar short

Y - You might not know since I don’t have any…

Z- Zootopia shorts, none that I know of

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney