[Fun and Games!] Forum Heroes! (v1.2.1)

Puppies go savage, attacking the creep

Paw Patrol dog attacks the creep

Nickelodeon attacks the creep

Random word story damages creep

The game crashes when I wanna I want to play the game and sometimes it crashes and sometimes I just don’t wanna eat it and then I quit and every time I get to it for the first week and I have to go to get some stuff for my birthday party and then I’ll get back to play the game then it crashes

I don’t think you should lol

Quick to answer your phone :calling: and the phone :calling: for a little bit more damage than the one :point_up: is knocked down and you should make sure it doesn’t take a cape or you could do the same buff :muscle: I think :thinking: will do the same buff :muscle: I can do the one :point_up: I think :thought_balloon: will give it away and then I change it up.

Story with emojis deals damage

3 Likes

New Concept deals damage

Illusion hurts creep

Kick, bite, punch, hit, beat, shout

What post kills the creep again?

2 Likes

Basil is just waste of time and money is going to be fixed with the correct dog for a statue of the wave to all allies for X HP and a man in the fog with the correct dog for a statue of the page to be creative with a ton more of an enemy gets transformed from a different a different a different a car audio CD to the caps of the boosts but only core and raw stats received from badges are in the skills section of the website so they should have the right information to get to the bottom and get the first seconds of each wave with healing note and is currently a little duck.

3 Likes

Bad sequel hurts creep

Captain Hook is a cape at the park and the river is above level limit of energy and park level limit for each other their magic and throws them up with each enemy team.

Finally I have no idea what I need is a nice :+1: for a long term I can see how much it cost me lol :joy: I am not sure :thinking: can you make that one :point_up: and you I got to do the other thing and you have no more money :moneybag: I need a couple dollars :dollar: for me.

the fact that i have no idea what i’m talking about damages the creep

Hermione is the name of the Dead in the river in the city of love and the Beast river and the shoe is below mount green Skill and park park in the river house cup.

Interesting :thinking: I don’t think I’ve met any Hermiones

The best way is the game and I just got a game that you made me wanna I would like it if I had a time I could instantly get the hint and I wanna is it like the other game and it is a good thing I don’t think it’s fun to watch the games but it doesn’t get any more sense than it to get in the way you have a good time for you and I just don’t wanna is it not really fast I just got a call and I’ll get it done and then and :face_vomiting:

Harms creep

Campaign for submitting a new trial for today at a random stat per star :star2: the creep in game time is not the one :point_up: the creep in game again I love :two_hearts: I have no more energy than I do and park park in the park park.

remember me this

gaming

Hi! Damages the creep

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney