Okay

:musical_note: Never gonna give you up :musical_note:

Anyone?

We need everyone to come online to defeat this creep :pleading_face:

Please, someone?

Places a blue skip card.

Hi! :wave:
tenor

I’m @TotallyNotDash! But, you can call me NotDash or just Dash! I play on server 1 with two dead accounts in Servers 2 and 24! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:!

My Favorite Football Player is Ohio! He is so cool!! :grin:

I also have an elimination game that you can check out if you want to!

I am always free in PMS if you need help or just want to talk!
Or if you want to see the stats of My Dash :upside_down_face:

Have A Nice Day/Afternoon/Night!

:eyes: I also like to Torture People! :upside_down_face:

By The Way… Read my name! I can’t be the Impostor! :grin:

1 Like

Laughs in ultimate Della Duck fan.

“I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.”

Hi, I’m Gio! Also, feel free to call me Lithosphere! I think of myself as an active member of this forum. Am I a regular person? Maybe, maybe not. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I have recently quit the game, but am still staying here. (She/her)

So, I don’t think I should leave it there. Let me just add more info. Quickly makes something up.

I love Hamilton! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: My Favorite song probably would be My Shot, Satisfied, or ANY HAMILTON SONG.

My favorite movies are The Incredibles, BH6, Bolt, and Tangled. But pretty much anything Disney is great. My favorite non-Disney movies would probably be the Despicable Me movies. Or maybe the Harry Potter movies. Books are better though.

I’m quite a Harry Potter nerd, I just love the books and the movies. My favorite character there would be Hermione, all the way! Or Fred and George. Sometimes, I imagine myself as a HP character. My house, according to Pottermore, is Gryffindor.

My favorite TV show is Kim Possible or WandaVIsion. I’m more of a movie person, though.

My favorite genre is Fantasy or Humor. Games I play are Guardian Tales (an RPG game), Genshin Impact (I think you know this game), and Cookie Run (Ovenbreak).

I swim in a team, and my favorite stroke is backstroke. But, I really hate Breaststroke. I just can’t do the frog kick! I’m alright with the arms, though.

I hate spiders, because I have arachnophobia. SO NO SPIDERS WHILE I’M AWAKE. When I’m asleep (I live in PST), send spiders all you want.

You know, NO SPIDERS WHILE I’M AWAKE seems like a terrible place to end so…
Bye.

“Mischief Managed.”

1 Like

Aamir double posted

that Skips Dash

Now someone else!

I saw that, Dash.

“May the Force be with you.”

tenor (34)

Hello, I’m Commander Rex. Your average clone trooper concept creator that makes concepts and loves this game. (The forums more though).

Anyways, here’s some more stuff about me.

I LOVE Star Wars!

As you can tell from my namesake. :wink:Favorite movie is Empire Strikes Back. Favorite show is The Clone Wars.

I also love Marvel!

Mainly the MCU, but also comics. Favorite movie is Endgame, favorite show is Spectacular Spider-Man. Live action show, WandaVision but that’s pretty obvious.

Obviously, I also love Disney and Pixar!

My favorite Disney movie is The Lion King or Big Hero 6 and my favorite Pixar movie is any of the Toy Story movies or Ratatouille.

Disney Shows also

My favorite Disney shows are DuckTales (2017), Phineas & Ferb, and Kim Possible.

Other Stuff I Love

I also love DreamWorks or Nickelodeon. Shrek, Kung Fu Panda and Madagascar are my favorite movie franchises from DW. Megamind also as a standalone. And SpongeBob may or may not be my favorite show ever.

Other Notes

• He/Him.

That’s about it, anyways, PM me if you want to hang or talk anything nerdy. Thank you for granting me Regular, hopefully I will have it back soon. I’m counting the days as we speak. Take care and peace out!

I have the best profile out of anyone. :sunglasses:

1 Like

No I didn’t!

You double posted here :point_up:

Oh. My connections playing games with me.

Aamir is Sus.

Orange is sus!

EMERGENCY MEETING!

Orange sus!

I saw Dash vent!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney