[Fun and Games!] Forum Heroes! (v3.1.1)

:kniW::kniW::kniW::kniW::kniW:

You Okay There Spark? :thinking:

Nog even wat: @TotallyNotDash is de mol!

No. If I am being honest, I really am not :confused:

Probably because Gio is more of a masculine nameā€¦ But itā€™s fine lol

1 Like

Whatā€™s wrong? Do you want to talk about it?

1 Like

I didnā€™tā€¦

1 Like

Misquotes deal damage

1 Like

No, I remember noeā€¦ In the forum user-name thread I thought you said your girl friend instead of irl friendā€¦ Summoning Confusion!

Are you sure youā€™re not an Impostor?

Eh. I have not had any interactions with friends in ages, which is why I am here so often. Itā€™s toughā€¦

2 Likes

But there is light at the end of the tunnel, remember that

1 Like

I- You know what? Forget it. You can think Iā€™m not scared of spiders, but that wonā€™t change my fear.

1 Like

I was joking :upside_down_face:

the cow goes moo
the dash goes (insert blood curdling scream here)

No, the Dash goes ā€œhaha spiders go brrrrā€

the dash goes zoom

Trust me, I knowā€¦ Iā€™ve left Many of my friends and I donā€™t have any now due to cliques and annoying stereotypes and being new as wellā€¦ I feel your painā€¦ As a wise man said:

ā€œHappiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light .ā€

Just keep the light on Spark!

Also who knows where this is from?

4 Likes

Iā€™m not afraid of cows. I like eating them!

Hello,

This is an automated message from Disney Heroes: Battle Mode to let you know that your post was hidden.

Your post was flagged as violent: the community feels it is offensive, abusive, or a violation of our community guidelines.

This post was hidden due to flags from the community, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 10 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.

However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, it will remain hidden until handled by staff.

For additional guidance, please refer to our community guidelines.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney