:stuck_out_tongue:

emphasized text

:dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Can I get UP?

Where is Jake?!

Who turn off the lights? :sob:

That’s lotta deals.

Commander-Rex has stated for President Penguin Dave not to jail Lure since he is his friend. He has convinced President Penguin Dave to cure him by vaccines and animation. Updates on Lure will be provided soon.
Commander-Rex shall also receive this Anime Vaccine as he is still a loyal Genshin Fan. Unless he wants to pay for his obsessions.

I don’t know what those vaccines have! They could be dangerous :cold_sweat:

Commander-Rex is a Genshin Fan, BUT he is not a weeb and does not have a anime obsession as Lure and Gio do, or in Gio's case, seem to. President Penguin Dave allows it, as it is Nintendo.
These vaccines are safe and effecti- IGNORE THE GOVERNMENT THE VACCINES ARE DANGEROUS THEY ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS

The government is scary :cold_sweat:

Where Is My Pardon? I was just using those text box stuff for fun. There is no harm in that

I’m confused again

Exactly. Anyone can like whatever they want to. Except for shipping anime characters and other weeby stuff. 🤮

Deals damage

Congress has just passed a resolution to BAN all shipping websites as they are disgusting and horrible. President Penguin Dave shall sign this order in approximately 5 minutes.

Why not now?

He is eating a donut. The President needs food.

:confused:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney