[Fun and Games!] Forum Heroes! (v4.1.1)

Nope. It was cropped off that image of Obama with anime.

I hate this bit/joke…

Something will be happening pretty soon                                                                                                     the powerful Dug, Oliver, Jake (Zunar), Bolt, Mittens and Dodger declared war against                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    forumers                               is there any hope? Will we all be defeated? Stay tooned! Forum Heroes season 5 is the last one!                                                                                                 Oh-no.                                                             It will be tough battle, you can already see the dark clouds                                                              and undead weights.... this is the end!
1 Like

Why, Just Why???

2 Likes

I’m out, they’re are going to use the computer, see you later

Monopoly

I see. I was about to say. Don’t even think about betraying Penguin Dave.

:slightly_smiling_face:

:face_vomiting:

One more topic and then we win! I can assume that Forum Heroes 5 the creep will just be the whole thread, one creep.

I want to be free of this pain.

1 Like

:popcorn:

@Filadae_Djaq :eyes:

1 Like

I wonder if Djaq is with the No Anime club like us. I hope he’s not a weeb now. :eyes:

you’re sooo wrong…

it’s brutal.

2 Likes

ew it’s anime bacon hair and noob :weary:

1 Like

Penguin Dave is proud.

1 Like

top 10 comments taken out of context

Do you not know Penguin Dave? :thinking:

Penguin Dave is like:

(He has mixed feelings since this is anime… He let it slide this time)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney