[Fun and Games!] Forum Heroes! (v5.1) (Part 1)

That’s the blue/black very strong pokemon right?

Yeah, basically

1 Like

Indeed, right now it’s 6:30 PM

We should all create alter egos. Sorry I am just trying to defeat the creep and do not know where everyone went.

I love dogs!

DHBM is very balanced.

Alter egos, you say? Perfect opportunity to bring out my perfect roleplay I did yesterday. :smiling_imp:

Those ads are stupid

Yes. I am going to make a thread today for it if I have the energy motivation and time.

Interesting. It’s a neat idea. We all have other sidea to us we may not always like to bring out. :smiling_imp:

Rex alter ego is Anime fan~.

You misspelled “God of Mischief” there, Lure. :upside_down_face:

Where was this :eyes:

Ok, Rex Alter Ego is FEH Loki.

Yesterday, I was pretending to be a Shakespearean villain/King/God totally not loki and I was using very nice vocabulary. :yum:

1 Like

emphasized text

No, that’s lame Loki. How dare they invoke his amazing name in such a repugnant character like that. Tom Hiddleston deserves better. :angry:

FEH Loki is based on y’know, the real Loki and not Marvel Loki. So-So Tom Hiddleston doesn’t have anything to do with that lol.

:sneezing_face:

Yeah, but Norse Loki still is cool. Much more evil than how we usually know Loki, but also, somewhat more mischievous. That one is just :face_vomiting:

And yes, Tom Hiddleston does have to do with that. My boi is Loki. You don’t know Marvel. :triumph:

U could find some way to mix the 2 :man_shrugging:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney