Game balance to out of whack

Power balance to far apart, no place to purchase mods, which big spenders have had a year to purchase. Need any and all suggestions for a new game to play. Preferably one that doesnt raise caps every 4 weeks.

1 Like

Mods are quite new thing, available only from invasion.

Well if fairly new how do some players have every hero armed with 4 mods each in coli? That’s a total of 60 and I have nowhere near 60 and i have been playing 6 months?

Its because you can buy extra mods each invasion with Diamonds…those are usually tuned to specific heros those.

1 Like

I buy those and use extra stones to attune mods to hero I want. Still doesnt add up . Cant buy enough of them to keep up. Just frustrated that game developers add power to push up mods to strengthen heroes but you have 2, opponents have 4. Well balanced…

Mods barley play a factor…A disk and badge level is more important…I think to bring balanace to the game is to maybe have a level raise every two months or one month and a half…Give people time to catch up…I have been playing since the game first released and i am like 10 levels behind the max amd thats with doing all my dailies

I notice they also discontinued the so called catch up badges also. And considering how many resources it takes once you hit 120, 125 to 130…500 stam packs go nowhere, even with double drops.

Idk it’s possible I just hit 60 today and have 4 mods already! I’m also a big spender I believe in supporting free games… :ok_hand::v:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney