Game Concept: The Mod Shop

So just an idea I’ve had, but it is getting a little hard to get Mods, and even more so Mod Upgrades. They used to be given out in contests, but I haven’t seen them for quite a while. They only get handed out in Invasions, but at such a minimal amount.

So I was thinking, how about a Mod Shop? It could sell any parts you need (emphasis more on Mod Upgrades) in a rotational based system. Maybe a new form of tokens can be earned in contests, along with the usual ones that can be bought in either diamonds and (very rarely) gold.

Most of all, have a sort of molding system. Basically, trade in your unused or just borderline useless Mods or Mod Upgrades to have them melted down in new Mod/Mod Upgrades (at a discounted rate of course), or even convert them into Mod Power.

I just think something like this could pump a little more life back into the game. Another layer to work towards to better upgrading your characters.

Why not add a second mod/upgrade type to the standard invasion rewards each week? The tiers with upgrade materials are about as exciting as reading an instruction booklet anyway, condensing them wouldn’t hurt.

6 Likes

So basically one week can have, let’s say, both a Blue Skill and Green Skill Upgrades at the same time? Is that what you’re getting at?

1 Like

I was thinking more along the lines of having, say, both a skill power mod with blue skill upgrades and a basic damage mod with normal crit upgrades. Having to wait 9 weeks for a type of mod sucks.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney