Game Modes - November 22-25

My favorite game mode is invasions it is so much fun and easy to do some collections.
Least favorite: heist because people go AFK especially those who create it.
Quality of life improvement: the slide opition for skill upgrades, it is just too bugy
Social/guild: I think those are fine
Collections: i love them so much, it gicea great buffs, the only thing is i wish there were more places to complete them because if your guild has surge on a high level you will have a little bit of a difficult time, invasions are good way to do until you get to the tougher spots of invasion.
I love challenges, they keep me playing and ways to improve. Yes id miss them so much if they were gone

Server 14 team level 120

• What mode is your favourite? Why?

Heist. I love both the game type, the real-time nature of it and the fact that it relies on team work. Great mode and great execution. Desperately needs additional difficulty settings both for rewards and to keep it challenging/engaging.

Invasion. Great game mode with unlimited difficulty scaling that gradually gets harder. I think PB have done very well to balance it in the way you have. I also really like that the Tier prizes continue to increase as mod levels do. I look forward to Monday’s because Invasion Tier Rewards. I would love an additional means to earn mod power and the lowest mod upgrade parts - just isn’t enough of either to feel really satisfying.

• What is your least favourite mode? Why?

Arena & Col. Team composition is stale/boring, only META heroes used. Would love to see incentive for winning with certain heroes / teams / collections.

• What “quality of life” improvement would be most meaningful to you?

Mission Sorting (as covered by many)
Invite Guild Feature for Heists, sending up to 50 invites with one button!

• What social or guild features would you most like to see added or improved?

Guild Perks - Please, many many more!
Create Chat Group, to invite up to X players on your friends list to chat in a private chat.

• Do you want more collections?

Yes please!!

• What do you think about challenges? Do they motivate you to play? Would you miss them if they were removed?

I wouldn’t miss them but, equally I don’t mind them.

2 Likes

The friendship campaign will take for me the #1. For a Disney game with characters, most of the time they are locked to interact with the same IP characters, here you break that mold and give us some awesome stories that we can’t enjoy anywhere.

Currently thanks for some heroes added, City Watch (honored mention to Invasion) are a headache to do with some Unbalanced heroes, maybe in the design they sounded good but not in the real life.

A re-work in the trials to give us all the previous badge bits for the highest dificulty. We should be rewarded for beaten them not feel like i need to raid lower dificulty because i need to rank a hero needed to a friendship or for because i like him but i can’t use it because it’s low Rarity to survive the recently new demand made it by the now growing gap of power. I feel punished more that rewarded.

The Guild aid but adding the option to ask for hero chips or badge bits to your guildmates. They can be capped like “you asked the maximum amount for today, try another hero or wait xx”. But in that way the feature will feel more meaningful for that.

Also a revisit to the 3% double drops will be good. 3% for farming a 50 bits for a 1/3 or 1/4 of the badge that you need feels ridiculous. I know you want to help us but I’m on server 2 and this is not so useful to catch up my heroes to a least O6 rarity. Neither to O3!

Of course i want, they are so helpful to give me motivation to do Invasion (afther the Nerf you did with the rewards and now the ridiculous high score we need to get the prizes, sorry for venting that). But more “different” collection will be better. Not only additional levels to the current ones.

*I love the concept, they give me some fresh air to my daily playing and some cool Avatar that i can mix with the bordes i have.
*Yep they motivate me to play more (except the ones related with City Watch, i HATE THEM). And yeah i will miss them if they gone.

From server 2, team level 145.

1 Like

1.Favourite mode : Heist. It really interesting mode, cause it plays with friends
2.Worst mode : Coliseum. No motivation, no interesting, just routine.
3. firstly organising shops, and ability to choose your favourite heroes just putting “like”
4.Ability to see how long player in guild. Just number of days in guild. And new kind of help - donating hero chips.
5.Of course :smiley: Collection for Pirates of The Carribbean, Aladdin, Ducktails, The Lion king and others. And Collection for different skills (scare, bust a move and others)
6. Yeah, challenges is good, let it will

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney