Game unable to Load

I think a lot of us are unable to play currently. So frustrating.

1 Like

I have members of my Guild, as well as myself, having the same problem on Saturday and today. We’ve missed both stamina and end of Invasion rewards as well as several hours of play. Please note that I was able to log in at 1130 am this morning but have been unable to since the stamina dropped. We agree with wanting our Invasion rewards and stamina.

Thanks, Samm
Cindy Miller
Reigning Tacos

4 Likes

I’ve experienced many people with the same problem, and I could be wrong but pretty sure it’s just s21?

1 Like

Server 1 got weekly invasion rewards 21 did not

I was in server 1 that went down so basiclly every player would be offline right now

Same, unable to log-in for nearly 3 hours now. S1

I know @agent_zazu_LXXXIX is from s21 because I’ve heard of that guild

1 Like

If you have an alt that’s on S21 and were last logged into that, you’ll likely be affected by the S21 issue right now.

6 Likes

Can y’all be patient? I get it you want to play the game and I want to but why are you treating this server issue like it’s the end of the world? Just be patient let the devs do their thing and hopefully the game will start working again.

4 Likes

I’m on server 1 and I’m stick on reconnect screen

2 Likes

Any word on what’s possibly causing it and timeframe possibly

1 Like

Everyone is having the bug

1 Like

Everyone is having the same problem

1 Like

Just said that…

1 Like

we just have to wait :confused:

1 Like

5 Likes

because it happened on Saturday too and took 4 hours to recover then. it’s just unacceptable

1 Like

If this becomes a normal thing :no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:

3 Likes

Still their trying their best so just be patient

1 Like

I got the same issue as well, but Imma just wait 'til it resolves, hopefully, by on or before 5am (PH Time).

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney