Genie in Russian

Hello folks! Want to point out a pretty annoying thing: why in Russian version Genie is spelled with one Н: ДЖИН? The correct Russian word is ДЖИНН. With one Н it becomes Gin, as in spirit drink :laughing:
Please correct it! Especially knowing that in other places he’s spelled correctly, with double letter!

2 Likes

The interesting thing that in his skills he translated as Джинн. Yet it’s not the strangest Russian translation, as Bogo’s green skill says he shoots his enemies. Eh…Does he?:joy:

2 Likes

Oh dont worry we recently had a “Black Slave Market” in Japanese I think…:tired_face:

Oh and right now in german Alice says things we never heard of before. Maybe the translator SHOULD WATCH THE MOVIE B E F O R E citing from the movie…that could help a lot :thinking:

Noticed one more funny issue in Russian: the Heist Shop. It should be “Магазин погони”, but it’s called “Ограбление магазина” here, which means the player is the thief and he/she steals things :joy:

2 Likes

First time i installed the game it started in my main language (italian) but after a week (maybe less) i moved to english and will never come back… some translations were outrageous and i remember (since game was just released) some parts were so nonsense in italian that it was almost impossible to understand some daily quest or other stuf… some others italian players told me now is much better…but will still remain on the english language… so if you know english enough play in that language is much better choice

2 Likes

Oh yes this is funny too, I couldn’t understand what they meant at first :joy:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney