.GIFfany Concept Gravity Falls

.GIFfany charms and deletes her enemies.
Quote “And I’m sure you’ll never abandon me, new boyfriend
Trial team: Yellow
Control
Front

Stars. :star::star:

Basic animations.

Entrance: .GIFfany darts across the screen to her placement in the battlefield

Basic Attack: .GIFfany throws a book at a enemy

Victory: .GIFfany’s hair blows in the wind, while smiling

Defeat: .GIFfany bangs at the screen, a while after she is paused

White skill: Will you pick up my books? GIFfany drops her books charming three enemies in a row. This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X. The charms last for 10 seconds. .GIFfany charms the front line enemy, back line enemy, enemy with most Hp

Green skill: Arcade Smash :fist:. .GIFfany glitches onto a falling arcade machine that’s about to hit the enemy in the back.

Blue skill: Mind of her own. When .GIFfany reaches 0Hp she revives with 50% of her max hp. With 4 stacks of hardy. The hardy has chance to fail above level X. .GIFfany also charms the enemy that koed her. The charm has a chance to fail against enemies above level X

Purple skill: More compliments. Whenever .GIFfany charms a enemy she receives X energy. This energy has a chance to fail above level X

Red skill: The real girl. Whenever .GIFfany charms a enemy she receives a shield with X hp. This has a chance to fail against level above level X. .GIFfany can now link with allies at start of battle. While on auto .GIFfany will link with the enemy in the front. .GIFfany diverts damage from the ally she is linked with.

Additional Stat Boosts.

2000 Basic Damage

1000000 Damage to Arcade smash

4+ seconds charmed from Will you pick up my books?

Friends

Tron. Disk. Whenever .GIFfany uses her basic attack enemies are charmed for 3 seconds

Allies. Ralph Elsa Ron stoppable

Angel. Disk. Arcade smash now slows and stuns

Allies. Lilo Duke caboom Vannelope

What disk would you work on? Would you put .GIffany on your team?

What do you rate .GIFfany?

:fist: Normal Damage Next hero I am planning to do is Milo from Atlantis.

You’re slowly getting better at concept making, but there’s still some things here that can be improved.

First of all, include an image of the character, because I have no idea who this is.

Maybe I’m missing something here since I don’t know what this character is from, but I’m not sure how dropping books results in enemies being charmed, practically speaking. Also, which 3 enemies would be charmed by this skill (frontmost, most HP, etc.)?

You forgot the variable here.

This needs a variable somewhere, probably in how much HP she heals.

You should also add some sort of bonus effect for when she revives.

I feel like you need to include more Charms in her overall skill set if you’re going to have this as her Purple Skill because otherwise, this only works with her White Skill.

The same critique I had for your Purple Skill applies here.

Also, since the Shield HP is a variable, there doesn’t need to be a level check.

What does this link do? Is it like Meg’s, where she diverts damage from the linked ally to herself?

Also, you don’t need the fist emoji for this skill since it doesn’t do any damage.

For the bonus damage and basic damage, please just use variables.

This doesn’t work as a disk effect because it can’t be upgraded with extra stars.

How much does this slow by, and for how long?

I will say this again: PLEASE LOOK AT THIS GUIDE FOR MORE ADVICE ON HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR CONCEPTS.

1 Like

Nopuedeser

The girl in @.Snuffleluffagus’ avatar

From Gravity Falls

3 Likes

She’s from gravity falls

No I know, I was responding to Myeong :sweat_smile:
I assume you don´t know what´s “Nopuedeser” so you may have got confused

Whoops meant to reply to myeong

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney