Gizmo Duck hero concept

Gizmo duck

Stars::star::star:
Role: Damage
Team: Red
Position: Mid-line
Basic Attack: Shoots a rocket

White Skill: Rocket Show: Gizmo-duck releases 8 highly explosive rockets (better than his basic attack rocket), each one dealing heavy damage
Image result for disney duck toons gizmoduck

Green Skill: Cyborg Scan: Gizmo-duck Scans his enemies, applying studied to all enemies and removes all shields (Studied has chance to fail on level X enemies)

Blue Skill: Speed up: Once per wave when Gizmo-Duck falls below 50% health, Gizmo-duck drives through the enemy team, dealing normal damage and Gizmo-Duck also gains 150% attack speed

Purple Skill: Gizmo Gadgets: Gizmo-Duck gains X energy and X health when a ally uses his or her white skill

Possible Friendships
Friendship: Baymax
Friendship disk: Robot-hero service
Disk boost: Boost “Cyborg Scan”

Friendship: Darkwing Duck
Friendship disk: Gadgets and stuff
Disk boost: Shares “Speed up” with allies

Entrance: Rolls in with his wheel
Victory: Crosses his arms and smiles
K.O: System start to malfunction, causing smoke to come out

4 Likes

Well done ,@PlayerOne! Is this your first concept?

1 Like

Cool dude this is very good

1 Like

No, i done collections, but they weren’t popular

1 Like

Ok cool I’m doing DarkWing Duck Characters right now pls check them out in unlikely characters concepts I have done NegaDuck and MegaVolt

They’re new also pls check them out

okay i’ll check it out

I just added Liquidator

I was gonna do GizmoDuck after MegaVolt btw lol

Yep.i want gyro little helper and gizmo duck.and i am not even gonna mention that donkeything

Donkeything:

Little helper:
22_PM

Gizmo duck:

Gyro:

1 Like

Stop reviving dead topics!

2 Likes

its okay to retrieve dead topics, i’m fine by it, plus what is the huge impact that retrieving a dead topic has? Causing the forums to fall? I don’t think so

It’s not your choice. Reviving a dead topic does no good to anyone. It just bumps a new topic prematurely.

1 Like

Reviving dead topics without a purpose is annoying and rude.

Not to mention, usually they will then get archived by Polaris. When something gets archived, it cannot be seen by the players again. That is the problem.

Everytime someone revives a dead topic by posting something incoherent on it that makes no sense, everyone who likes to keep their eyes on everything, sees a new notification pop up, that leads to a pointless topic that has been dead for months.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney