GoGo Tomago | C. Concept

GoGo Tomago

Frontline Damage

“Zero resistance, faster bike. But, not fast enough… yet.”

Estimated Stats (at 6 stars):

Rarity/Level Max HP Basic Damage Armor Reality Normal Crit Armor Negation Tenacity Evasion
Yellow/235 15,000,000 550,000 275,000 320,000 360 280 285 260
R10/185 3,250,000 200,000 52,000 65,000 295 230 235 210
Red/135 700,000 50,000 17,000 18,000 225 180 185 160
Orange/90 250,000 20,500 2,800 3,600 165 130 140 0

(They’re a little rough, but should still help to give a general idea)

White: Aerodynamic

GoGo doubles the effectiveness of her speed buffs for 10 seconds and gives a random ally Energized for 6 seconds. Allies with Energized receive 40 more energy whenever they Basic Attack.

The speed doubling effect cannot stack and has a chance to fail on buffs from allies over level X.

Green: Burnout

If GoGo has Hardy, she consumes up to 5 stacks of it and gains 30% attack and movement speed per stack consumed for 10 seconds.

If GoGo has no Hardy, she deals X damage to the nearest enemy and gains 7 stacks.

Damage type: Normal | Initial cooldown: 2.5s | Cooldown: 8

Growth:

Rarity/Level Estimate X Value
Yellow/235 3,500,000
R10/185 800,000
Red/135 200,000
Orange/90 40,000

Blue: Momentum Breaker

GoGo’s attack speed cannot be raised past 300% except by “Aerodynamic”. While GoGo’s attack speed is 300%, her basic attacks hit an additional enemy and she gains X Basic Damage for every extra 100% speed buff.

Growth:

Rarity/Level Estimate X Value
Yellow/235 300,000
R10/185 100,000
Red/135 25,000
Orange/90 8,000

Purple: Not Fast Enough

Every 2 times she hits an enemy, GoGo’s attack speed increases by 25% for 16 seconds.

The attack speed buff is reduced to 10% if the hit enemy is above level X.

Red: Disk Spin

“Aerodynamic” also slows enemies by 8% for every star on their equipped Memory Disk. The slow lasts 10 seconds.

The stat bonuses GoGo receives from her equipped Memory Disk are doubled while “Momentum Breaker” is active.

+X Basic Damage
+Y Basic Damage to allies
+Z Crit Damage

Growth:

Rarity/Level X Y Z
Yellow/235 200,000 250,000 300
R10/185 80,000 90,000 250
Red/135 15,000 16,000 200

FRIENDSHIPS

GoGo/Quorra
Quorra
Disk Cycle
+X Armor
“Burnout” can now also consume Fatigue for 12% * S speed per stack
“Burnout” can consume S more stacks when consuming Fatigue

GoGo/Wasabi
dialogue_wasabi
Conserved Momentum
+X Basic Damage
Speed buffs on GoGo are reduced to 3% * S instead of being removed when they time out

Niche:

GoGo is a speedy frontline glass cannon who quickly builds momentum. She has protection against control with the hardy from her green, but her fragility and a lack of self-preservation leave her vulnerable to burst damage. Particularly threatening to her are buff removal/theft and Fatigue from heroes like Tron, Colette, Peter Pan, or The Swedish Chef. Outside of the 8%-40% slow from her red, she has no control abilities. With allies like Angel or Slinky to offer life support, her DPS can more than make up for it.

Disks:

GoGo’s Wasabi disk removes the cap to her scaling. It, Kermit, and Animal (Go) make a fearsome trio. They’re especially powerful for Codebase, and to a slightly lesser degree Invasion bot fighting. The disk is better than nothing for pvp, but it’s not useful in the short fights needed for challengers points.

Meanwhile, the Quorra disk adds usability in pvp by giving her a way to hard counter Fatigue and improving her defense while she’s vulnerable to disables. Ten stacks consumed plus ten 30% speed boosts remove up to 20 stacks of Fatigue every 8 seconds, helping her to keep up with even the Swedish Chef’s onslaught.

This is the only time I’ve tried doing stats, so they aren’t perfect. But they did allow me to specifically define what the character’s role should be, and I would say the result is satisfying.

PS: There are no skill icons to focus on the more mechanical style of the concept. Animations, star count, trial team, friendship allies, etc. are omitted from my concepts by default to streamline.

31 Likes

Wow. This is honestly one of the most professional concepts I have ever seen. The stats look very realistic and are very clean and orderly to read. Awesome concept. :+1:

8 Likes

Amazing concept! Do you have a concept collection?

6 Likes

I used to, but deleted it because it was hard to remember to update and it didn’t seem to be worth the effort. If you’d like me to make one, I could do that? But most of my concepts are experimenting with something, so you aren’t going to see another one like this.

7 Likes

I only wish I could give detailed stats on my concepts like you do! But I don’t think I’m anywhere near high enough of a level in-game to understand how much of a stat is considered good or not good. :crazy_face:

Awesome job!

7 Likes

Thank you! I’m actually only to R10, the cap on my server, so I used Wakkatu to compare stats with key heroes like Cheshire, Max, and Shang. Stats requires a lot of effort, so if you do use them in the future, it may be a good idea to limit them to concepts where they’re needed instead of using them as extra decoration. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

That might be a bit broken :sweat_smile:.

Overall, nice concept.

2 Likes

It’s a 40% slow, at most? I don’t understand, sorry. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

A permanent, teamwide 40% slow is pretty broken. Maybe cap it at 20% or 25%?

2 Likes

Oops! I forgot to put a time on the slow, it’s not supposed to be permanent. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Here is my review, and therefore my opinion. Anyone is allowed to disagree.

There is actually a space between “Go” and “Go” :eyes:

Unique, but I suggest that Go Go gives herself the energized buff as well.

I think it’s too weak. Maybe bump it up to 60?

Oh. Then how about Go Go, instead, give 50% of her current attack speed to allies with this skill if the buffs from her active are still active?

:grimacing:

This would be a bad idea, because it leaves her very prone to debuffs and disables. Maybe cap it at 3 stacks consumed and 50% attack speed per stack consumed?

Weak :confused:

Maybe triple it

Include this as a passive in her white skill, this way people cannot exploit Go Go by just keep her at green

And I think the wording could be better, like this:

Passive: Go Go’s attack speed may not go above 300%. This cap may only be bypassed by her attack speed buff from “Aerodynamic”.

This skill needs be to be non-dependent on disks, because some players might not be able to unlock the disks depending on how high-ranked the enemies are in older servers

:grimacing:

25% bonus damage on crits is pretty low

Mim (Ma) could easily counter Go Go this way. I think it’s best that the armor stays even when Go Go does have hardy

Since when could Go Go consume Fatigue? :thinking:

I think she could use higher normal crit (maybe 360 at Y0?), since her main source of damage comes from her basic attacks

7 Likes

Idk. I was a little unsure, since she gets 6 stacks whenever she uses the skill without stacks, and it has a short-ish cooldown (8s). She also heavily relies on support heroes, and it’s likely that at least one of them (probably Shang) can help give her surplus.

That’s intentional, it’s meant to be her only self-sufficiency, not a damage skill. But I will boost the numbers somewhat.

She’s frontline, so it’d take Megara and some insane protection, and it wouldn’t be worth it at all. She doesn’t get to ramp her speed into overdrive until purple either.

I was thinking she shouldn’t be OP in combo with Study heroes, and it’d be nice as a more minor nicety, but you’re absolutely right. I’ll raise the number by a good bit.

Idk if having the exact opposite effect counts as a counter, but will do.

She can consume more Fatigue, but not Hardy. It’d be pretty terrible if she used up 10 Hardy at a time, I think you’ll agree. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think she should be a little more self-sufficient

Not if Go Go is green. Meg will hardly take any damage if Meg is significantly ranked higher than Go Go. This is because heroes can’t take more damage than their Max HP.

Kermit exists, that’s why I’m suggesting to make it a passive in her active

That… doesn’t answer my question.

1 Like

So what? The only way to abuse that I can think of is to use Animal, and that’s only if the battle drags on a while. On top of that, even if there’s another way, the lineup you’re suggesting already has 2/5 heroes unable to basic attack and thus gain from it, while she herself probably won’t do anything without crit or negation.

You missed this line above where you quoted, then? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I like this concept

3 Likes

Doesn’t have to be Meg. It can be Angel. And Angel can hit hard.

So just add Max and Barb and boom, Go Go will deal heavy damage in little time

Your sentence still implies she can consume fatigue in her skillset

I suggest this:

Go Go can consume up to X stacks of Fatigue with “Burnout”

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney