Gonzo friendship already maxed?...cheating?

I’m seeing people, on server 2, with Gonzo’s friendship already at 5 star. How is that possible?

It takes 3 days to unlock the campaign. Today is the second day. They shouldn’t even have it unlocked yet, but they already have 5 stars on him.

Sounds like cheating to me, or is there a way that I am not aware of?
Does @Polaris or anyone else have any answers?

1 Like

There’s a VIP perk that increases the Friend XP from the daily quest.

6 Likes

But how is the friendship even unlocked yet? He came out yesterday. You can do one battle per day to unlock the campaign phase, so it would take three days, and they have him unlocked and maxed in two.

Or does it speed that up? Is that what you are saying?

1 Like

There’s a VIP that gave x2 friend exp. Gonzo came out the night before the restart day started. Someone unlocked it before the restart day and did it’s attack quest and when the new day restart, that person did another quest which opened up the friend campaign and with some resources can unlock it and the the disc up. Only players with a lot of many can achieve that haha

3 Likes

Thanks…Level 13. And then I think 18 & 20 give instant mission finishes.

Thanks again for the replies.

1 Like

Its not instand you have to pay 30 diamonds for last 2 or 3 hours

He is meaning that, once you reach certain VIP level, there’s a perk that allow you earn 2x friend EXP from playing Gonzo & Caboom together, so that means he doesn’t have to wait for the full 3 days

Ok makes so much sense xD

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney