Good bye forever πŸ˜“

Hello everyone this post will be my last one. Cuz I have lost myself and did stuff that I didn’t want to do. So sorry for dous that I badly said. Thank to those who supported me a long the way. But now good bye everyone for Duck Hunt Duo will never be seen again :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sweat::sweat::sweat::cry::cry::cry::cry::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::wave:

1 Like

I’m sorry if I made you feel like leaving the forums. Think about the good things like Slinky coming to the game. Please don’t go! I was just giving feedback. Don’t be sorry, I’m sorry. :persevere:

6 Likes

I wish I could. You are one of the most amazing most awesome and kind of person that I like you, I really do. But I’ve seen other people saying that what I think is not working out or even part of the game World. Thank you so much. Every day when I see not just you but other people that supported me a long the way. You will always be remember. Good bye my friend :wave::wave::wave::wave:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Β© Disney