Good team for Huey, Dewey and Louie

Hi, my favorite character in the whole game is H,D and L so I want a good team were they would fit well (sorry if I spell something wrong)

The Evil Queen (Ga) would be a good Ally for them, since she can extend the duration of their stuns and also gain skill power when they stun an enemy.
And that’s my only suggestion for the moment, I guess they would fit a Stun Team.

Could be like this? I really don’t know how to build teams

Instead of Darkwing or Felix, Use Maximus, he can stun as well with his blue skill and is way better in every sense.
Then everyone else seems pretty Ok.

Mulan can also help to gain Free Skill Power at the start of the wave with her Green Skill.

Ok, thanks

I use my teams by power,so the first 5 could be a good team,but if you want to create a team around a certain hero/duo/trio I see that differently

Power doesn’t beat synergy :man_facepalming:.

Yes I also think that

I never said that mister “im gonna rate your concept a 1 star with zero explanation”

You literally said:

Also, I gave you 1 star because I didn’t really like the concept but that’s off topic for here.

I sent you a PM and you left it so that’s helping the matter, NOT!

Syndrome stuns like crazy and flings enemies all the way to their backline.

I like King Louie because the peels and traps just make a mess out of the battlefield, he also puts enemies on their own backline.

Rapunzel is my choice for better healing and hardy but Woody and Gizmo both pull enemies through the battlefield.

Ian is okay, his knockback can be helpful and he basically buys time with his shrink ray

Launchpad has a passive that stuns to get them started and the HP bump is handy, he also does light support work in between punches

You could put HDL in a SapnStun team if you built out Cheshire and Eeyore with the appropriate friendships

Huey, Dewey, and Louie are a super fun kit, please come back and share what you found that works well for you!

4 Likes

I will upgrade all of them and try them but I personally like the idea of the traps an the bananas in the start of the wave
Edit: Also if ayone knows about a person that uses them please tell me :grin:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney