Good teammates for Moana?

Does anyone know who works best with Moana any advice would be much appreciated :unicorn:

1 Like

Heroes that have a study skill work well with her, such as Barbossa and Baymax. With Barbossa, use Moana’s Mickey disc, as the attack speed increase from Moana’s white will stack with Barbossa’s speed increase. If you’re going to use this approach, Barbossa will have to be the weakest ally, or the shield won’t be used on him. Merida can also be useful with her armor shred, which can increase the effectiveness of Moana’s attacks. Baymax’s shields can also stack with Moana’s shield.

i use this team gaston, goofy, moana, d&b, and scar

Barbosa isn’t on my server neither is Mickey or Gaston. I’m on S19.

Then use Baymax.

Don’t have him on our server either

Merida at least?

Nope no merida

What server are you on?

I’m on Server 19

Rafiki could be a good teammate. His blue skill can be used on her to increase her already huge basic damage value. Plus, some extra armor never hurts. You just have to make sure Moana has the highest basic damage on your team.

Ok any ideas for more teamates I don’t use her in arena but I have to in colosseum and Guild war

Woody can increase her attack speed with his white, but you’ll need to protect him since he’s kinda fragile.

1 Like

Moana has great synergy with characters that are able to get their actives off frequently, as that maximizes the efficiency of her HP and Energy boosts. So she doesn’t work great with Zurg, Bo Peep, or Jafar, as they can only activate their whites when their energy hits 0 and they can regain energy again.

Although, these three all have amazing White skills, so I’m not trying to put them down.

1 Like

Bo Peep is also a great tank and works well with many heroes.

1 Like

Ok Bo Peep and Woody we have and I’m working on getting Woody stronger anyways bc he works well with Hercules

We don’t have Jafar yet but he should be showing up soon

Oh sry misread that post lol u said she doesn’t work well with them lol

For my first team I have Hercules Woody Yax Frozone and Felix. I also have Ralph Vanelope Mike Buzz Rafiki Alladin Zurg Mr. Incredible, Jack Jack, Tia Dalma, Judy Violet Wall-E Nick Wilde, Elasta Girl, Maui Dash Goofy Quorra and Finnick. My biggest challenge is so far getting past D&B without using Hercules bc I can’t always switch him to another team and Getting past Duke Caboom.

In response to what @The_Spooky_Vizier said about Moana’s synergy with heroes who can get their white skills off quickly, Sully fits that description well. Upon reaching P0, Sulky will gain energy from scares from any source, so add in Mike or another scarer and Sully will gain energy rather fast.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney