Good Time for Red Invasion

This team can go infinite, so technically one doesn’t need a better team. I use that team with KL(Pe) but mickey instead of Hades. Both of these teams can just keep going if you +5 flame Gizmo so the main factor is how long you want to spend smashing bots or how far your breaker team can take you.

5 Likes

Okay, prove it.

1 Like

Yeah true!
I Think Now Stan Can Be Satisfied xD
Hades(Me) multiplies Dot so…A good one… Mickeys Bonus Damage is Good as well :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah mickey is good, but only with Louie otherwise Gizmo just dies and nothing happens. If you’re using Stitch then Hades or some other tanky tank is better. T&P also do that job reasonably well to a point, but the damage boost from Hades is nice too

Goofy can survive well. His shield is pretty durable. He just needs invincibility/Angel to survive the first attack

1 Like

S21, lvl160 here. If you have Mr. Incredible with good stars disk he is the best armor break unit for any colour invasion. He reduces armor at upto 50% and can stack that reduction upto 3times. All orher heroes, unless i miss someone, reduce armor by values not % and it is not so effective at high lvl bot. The reason why gizmo is there he reduces boss armor and grants it as basic damage to backline heroes so you can use heroes of any colour team as your DPS. The best choice would be Pleakley or Basil.
If you built Pooh, King Louie, stitch they are good for slowing bots.
You dont need to have Gizmo maxed just max his green skill for him working effectively, and when you choose power ups use them for Gizmo and Mr. Incredible when they are available and rest are for Red team

P. S. Animal i use for any colour invasion, more stars on his disks are better

1 Like

:flushed:

Similar to what I use, just Pleakley instead of Pooh. Pleakley also slows a lot.

The reason i use pooh instead of pleakley is that he, being at front, has 50% chance getting hit by mama bot and thus mr. Incredible survives. At high lvl bots it helps when im out of invincibility items

I use:
Gizmo (Du)
Animal (Go)
Mickey (Js)
Timon & Pumbaa (St)
Ian (Go)

If you don’t like using Ian that much you can use
Pleakly (Ju)

I used Gizmo DR Darkwing Duck Lunchpad and Powerline

Ian is terrible for Invasion without Elastigirl (JJ)…

Mr.inc darkwing scrooge magica and ian

This team works for me on red invasion.

Pleakly(Ju)
Goofy(Mi)
Angel(St)
Pooh(Ti)
Gizmo Duck(La)

I can go forever with this team using 1 breaker and just a slow boost.

May I ask what the highest-level bot you’ve beaten is?

Because Gizmo (La) doesn’t make sense to use in Invasion…

:grimacing: omm…

I don’t spend much time on invasion, last red invasion I was still able to quick fight lvl 2500 mama bots with only 1 breaker and a slow with noone being KO’d. I only realized I could quick fight mama bots from lvl 1350, so I probably could have gone way higher if I had started quick fighting them earlier.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney