Goofy friendships!

I can’t get past the first level of the Goofy-Mickey campaign. My Mickey is 6* with a sulley disk, level 120 with skills maxed at 00. Goofy is 00, level 120 maxed skills at 5* with no disk obviously. I’ve tried countless times, on and off auto and I just can’t get past the first wave. I’m not trying to work on them further at the moment as I have other priorities. I guess my question is do I need the Goofy-Jessie disk to pass this campaign or what? Will that even help? Or do I need to get them to a higher level of orange rarity? This is the first time in SO long that I’ve been unable to do anything on friend campaigns and I’m frustrated lol. Server 8 it it matters. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Only rank 00? Oh you sweet summer child… you wont pass that campaign without them both pretty much maxed out, as well as the other 3 close to maxed. Goofy has the worst friendships in the game currently.

2 Likes

Also from s8 and I needed my goofy maxed (125 o7), herc at 125 o5 (armor negation badges enhanced), and Alice at 125 o4 (armor negation enhanced) before I was able to finally kill the shank in their chapter (I wanna say chapter 7). I’ve seen people post they’ve beaten it with herc and Alice lower gear levels, but even with both at o2 I couldn’t make more than a dent after numerous attempts.

Goofy and Duke campaigns are atrocious right now because Shank is extremely overtuned against normal damage dealers. And wouldn’t you know it, you’re regularly stuck with only normal damage dealers.

Leave it on the back burner for the future.

My Mickey was O7 and Goofy was O6… but here’s what I needed to do with Herc/Alice/Merlin to get the disk…

Me same situation but different … My Merlin too low and Shank ruin everything… :(:persevere:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney