Guess the Heroes and Their Movie Co-stars!

Yup!

(Words)

@NCTzen_Haechan, since this is moving into the territory of guessing the hero from riddles and quotes, do you think we could expand the topic to include Disney and Pixar characters not in the game?

2 Likes

Umā€¦ I donā€™t know about that. I want it to be as much as possible in-game characters, but adding more characters will be fun for sure.

Maybe we could add characters that is in the same movie as the heroes in-game. For example, other characters from The Little Mermaid is permitted but no characters from The Jungle Book for now because thereā€™s no hero from that movie.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s understandable, and Iā€™m totally ok with it.

2 Likes

So you mean we could do this?
So this is obviously Lilo, but I can post her here since Stitch is in the game?

1 Like

Umā€¦ yes, thatā€™s what Iā€™m talking about. So you can doodle 600+ experiments. lol

2 Likes

So hereā€™s one.

ā€œNnnnope!ā€

1 Like

Is it a Disney character, because that sounds like Jake from Adventure Time.

1 Like

It is most definitely a Disney character and a character from a movie with a character in the game.

P.S. I never watched Adventure Time and I never will.

I think thatā€™s Olaf.

Kristoff: I guess you donā€™t have much experience with heat.
Olaf: Nope!

1 Like

However sheā€™s not in this game. That thatā€™s a good idea though.

2 Likes

@NCTzen_Haechan :x:

Lilo should be addedā€¦

1 Like

Someone & vanelope?

@Queen_Kate :x:

Perhaps I did not word my hint correctly. This character is not in the game, but someone else from the same movie is in the game.

Should I reveal the answer now?

1 Like

I knowā€¦did you not read the comments before mine lol. We opened the thread up to characters not in the game but that share the same movie with a hero that does. So Lilo isnā€™t in the game but she shared the movie Lilo & Stitch with Stitch. We talked about this literally right before my comment lol. NCT even said I was correct in posting her under my commentā€¦lol

So is that a yes to my previous comment?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney