Guess who is him/ her ? ( new hero ) (spoiler alert)

Read zergs info in game, he is hands down a villian

1 Like

I have debated this so many times
he is a villain turned good in the movie
just like maui and nick and a few others!

1 Like

Is anyone else bothering with the fact that technically Ralph is a villain as he is the bad guy from the game he originates? People are getting worked up on semantics and being too literal, has anyone realized that all characters have been pulled into another game which explains the creeps? By the theory presented by the one person that villains should not be playable then heroes should not be made enemies in game for us to fight, that is the argument you create a basis for, just think about it. How many people are stuck in friend campaigns due to over-powered Mr. Incredibles? Or an Elastigirl that is one shot killing 5* full health tanks like nothing? Before presenting an argument over semantics and literals consider all facts in play or seem rooted in irrartionality

Ralph got a medal for being a hero. And as for fighting “villains” of the heroes , Elastigirl is fought be Mr.Incredible in number 2 of the incredibles. Then she fights him and frozone when they possessed. Too have villains fighting with heroes in my opinion makes no sense. Not unless you wanna keep them as just creeps?

Spoiler from incredibles 2! (At least I’ve seen it)

See, that’s stated in the story to be either the heroes either controlled by the creeps or creep copies of them. Hence the darker appearance and glow eyes. I don’t have a problem with heroes as villains or villains as heroes if its explained, and that’s basically what I’m suggesting here - if they are to become playable, I’d at least like some explanation as to why they’re working with the good guys

Ralph isn’t really a good example - the video game villains from Wreck-it Ralph essentially play villains in their respective games, but when the arcade closes they aren’t so bad.

Unless you’re suggesting that because of the opening framework all the Disney villains should be the same?

Why is it sad? Its just an auto battlemode, I want to collect all the characters. I cant wait until they add some villians Yay!

1 Like

Sorry, but Wotso Videos proved that Ralph is not a villain.

If you watch Ralph’s Introduction, you’d see that he is a gentle guy. The Nicelanders moved his stump to the dump (it rhymes). He doesn’t wreck stuff for pleasure or such, he wrecks stuff for justice.

IMHO, I’d classify him as a vigilante but only a mild one, than a villain.

1 Like

Champion David I know you hate villains but most of people are agree with adding villains.
Some of heroes like ralph or Nick are not actually a villain .
They are some char that want something for theirslef but they don’t want to hurt anybody ! But villains even want to kill them ! So they are not heartless . We can’t call them a villain.

1 Like

Also why you maui I a villain ? If he want to be a villain he will never help moana ! He just want to get what he need without hurting anyone!

1 Like

@Champion_David I don’t mean to light this fire some more about the villan argument by why is it that everywhere I go in forums your always whining about how they shouldn’t put Disney villains in this game, it is driving me insane. It’s not like it’s going to be the end of the world because they are adding villains to a game, but I get it your opinion is your opinion but you don’t need to keep shoving it in everybody’s face all the time, you are literally arguing about a kids game, A KIDS GAME. I’m sorry if this seems very rude to you but I just want this to stop so badly.

2 Likes

noted but i could counter and say i want your opinion to stop as well
food for thought?

1 Like

@Cherryjelly maui stole the heart why? Did he need it? No did he want it? Apparently
Did he want to help moana? No. Did he plan to use her to get his hook then abondon her? Yes. Did he pull a han solo to save the day? Yes. My classification of maui: Villain turned hero!

@Champion_David Ok fine but could you just not keep repeating that you don’t want villains in the game alll the time, that’s all I really want, I’m not trying to hurt your feelings.

1 Like

@CowardWhisper8 i get you and trust me i dont easily get offended. Ty for letting me know how you feel i wikl try ti limit how muxh i debate this subject. I guess it doesnt matter anyways
i dont have enough people on my side XD

1 Like

Thank you that’s all I need to hear.

Id say anytime but
:grin:

Boi, I’m not trying to bring this up
 but I’ve proven the “requirements” for a character to be in the game.

Click Here!

1 Like

Looks to me like pictures of Mowgli, Alice, Cheshire Cat and DEFINITELY Queen Ursula.

1 Like

What?!

I’m seeing Miguel, Alice, Mad Hatter and Ursula

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney