Guild Contests, but

Could Guild Contests give Cosmetic Crates (15-25) just as all other types of contests?

Additionally, lately, the badges given in guild contests are the ones from the trials which are barely needed for badge crafting, it would be better if the given badges were like Unbirthday Hat, Raspbeary Cake, Love Bug, Merlin’s Bag, Fa Family Shears, Gummibeary Juice and some of the newest.

@Polaris

10 Likes

Trials*

But I agree with the rest. All of the badges you listed are very important badges.

This would be great!! Hope it happens.

Agree with badges too, although I only really have a shortage of Fa Family Shears

2 Likes

Personally I am not sure if I care if we get Cosmetic Crates or not, but I wouldn’t mind at all :-).
I think I maybe rather have 5 Guaranteed Cosmetic Crates than 10 Cosmetic Crates, since then I don’t have to worry about getting doubles of something I already have.

As far as Trial badges I think I personally mostly just need Escape Plan mainly, but probably going to need extra Unbirthday Hat badge eventually.
I don’t really have a problem with Fa Family badges as I grind them on 17-1 and 21-7 as they are good grind spots, Fa Family being hidden badges there.
Gummibeary Juice have a good grind spot at 31-1.

Badges I think would be good badges to give would be Close Shave, Potential Carriage, Liquid Breakfast, Gonna get a Little Weird, Winnifred’s Spellbook and Mathematically Delicious as examples.
Fa Family and Gummibeary Juice badges wouldn’t be bad, but these badges have less good grind spots so they are better to get for free compared to badges that generally have bad grind spots.

I understand if some might potentially disagree with me, but whether we get badges that have good grind spots and need a lot of or badges that have bad grind spots yet and need a lot of, I think either way getting either of these two types will help :-).

This picture is from Villaintine(Valentine) last year and upon noticing that it gives a Normal Double Drop Bag I thought it could be good idea to bring Normal Double Drop Bags back as contest rewards, should be really good rewards :-). (Maybe 2 instead of 1 at once, but still wouldn’t be bad to just get 1 either).

This is from November 2019, and I actually think that we could get these badges today and people be really happy, just upping the amount a bit to compensate for that we have advanced game economy wise :-).

So yeah, beside maybe removing “Enthusiastic Dishware” as that badge we don’t need as it is a Trial badge that isn’t needed that often in the game, so yeah maybe replacing that one for like one of the badges I mentioned above could be a good option :-).

While we don’t necessarily need exactly those badges and the badges either I or Musketeer mentioned would be good, but they represent the kind of quality badges and amount of non-Trial badges we want as contest rewards in the game.

2 Likes

UP

Now badges weren’t given out at all, and surprise… no cosmetic crates. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Because it’s a special contest so we are getting hero chips and red skill chips instead. But agree would be nice to have had cosmetic crates added

This week we getting guild contest so…

@Polaris

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney