Guild gifts

@Polaris At first there were only $3 or $5 deals but now there are $10 and even $100 deals. So why can’t guild gifts price be increased and increase the rewards they give for players too.

Sorry, I think this would be a very bad idea.

From a practical standpoint I think it is probably better for players generally if deals are affordable as vastly more will be purchased.

With a view to responsibility, I do think that when a few members of a guild buy guild offers there is a certain amount of pressure put on other players to reciprocate. While this is never good, it’s not a huge issue while the costs involved are relatively low, but if there are players feeling they are being coerced into spending large sums that they don’t have then serious concerns arise.

4 Likes

Guild gifts have been designed such that they are pretty poor value as a single purchase, and become more worthwhile when bought by a number of people - to try to encourage many guildies to buy them (I don’t think that’s necessarily the best approach, but it’s not going to change).

In my guild we only get like 4 purchasers max - if there were $100 or even $10 guild gifts, I’m pretty certain we would get 0.

9 Likes

Most guild deals are cost too much for stuff offered .

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney