Guild Surge Strategy

Hi, in my guild we are having problems to complete surge which we just upgraded a level. They applied a strategy where weaker members go for the yellow area.

Do you guys know of a very effective strategy which would help us improve? Thank you!

1 Like

You just need as many people as possible to do their hits every day. If the full guild uses up all their heroes and you still can’t finish it, you might need some strategy, but otherwise participation is by far the biggest reason guilds fail surge.

You could try avoiding hits on 1-9 until the last few waves, so that people aren’t wasting their power trying to clear more difficult tiles

Obviously, do not clear surges 1-9. And encourage your co-members to clear districts 10-15 as much as they can. If players always go to the easiest districts, you’ll get stuck at some point of a wave because no heroes are able to fight districts 10-15. And only use raids for those who have high power but cannot fight well.

2 Likes

I like using my raids to clean up tiles I’ve left a hero or 2 standing - I can cobble together some combination of weaker heroes to find enough power to raid, rather than waste some good power trying to shift a single strong Scar / Moana / whoever it may be

1 Like

That’s great. What I mean is I use heroes like Yax, Vanellope, Genie, Frozone, Ralph and other not-so-good heroes with a raid to clear districts 10-15.
Well, that is only my strategy. I don’t waste Duke, D&B, Goofy and other powerful heroes for a raid.

2 Likes

You need right mercenaries - not every hero is good in that role. It’s still hard for me to tell which toons would be best apart from those that can solo carry. I usually like tanks.

Secondly, mercenary hiring etiquette. Why the heck do you need an O8 60k power hero for area 24?? Take only those guys that are realistically needed. This is something that should be monitored, people do all kinds of stupid things and this is a very annoying one.

2 Likes

But do you guys know if there is a general strategy that the guild can follow and placing limits like: people under this power go for this areas… or should we keep it as it is. Free for all and weaker members have the yellow area for them. Thanks for answering :slight_smile:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney