Gone for now

Delete this topic pls.

6 Likes

I have feedback @Lilpotato6930 In general, it is ok and the concept is still confusing.

this phrase does not make sense

seems more of a damage than support hero

seems like 2 different attacks in one. it does not make that much sense.

they always do the same entrance for each wave

the throw should happen only once and stun for a little bit longer. some of the phrasing makes no sense. also, you need the type of damage the skill deals.

the phrasing does not make much sense. also, the specific numbers should be general variables.

below what HP? the % and phrasing also does not make sense

phrasing is strange and does not make sense.

this seems random and does not make sense. this is the only skill that makes her a support.

this makes no sense and never happens in the game. the skills always happen, but effects have a chance to fail sometimes.

If you ever need help improving or making a concept, feel free to PM me and I can help. From what I remember about the original, this is a lot better. Keep trying and you will improve.

Sorry if I’m confusing you but I’m always try my best like I’m having trouble about the concepts but maybe I’ll just fix the error and it will be better is that okay?

I did not mean to come off as harsh. I get it! I bet this concept was tough! Yeah, that would be totally fine. If you ever need help with a concept in the future, do not hesitate to ask me. I love helping people.

Thanks for your respect I appreciate I know in my Anna Character concept talking about the skills of what it looks like might be interesting

I love Anna! She is one of my favorite characters. Since she is, I would love to help out. I can set up a PM, if you want.

I love Anna too and it will be great as well

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney