Hackers in the game

No, it is a valid point. Why pay for in-game power when others can get it (better) for free? It can ruin the game, and their business model for it as well.

It can be viewed as both. You can honestly say ā€œwhy did I spend on stupid deal with 80 stamina packs 4 years ago 20 bucks if now I get it freely thrice a day?ā€.

See? Yes, hacking should be mitigated, mainly the Orange heroes beating high Reds or Yellows etc. - those should be punishedā€¦ however there are still many ways that are undetectable by gameĀ“s logic.

And ultimately - itĀ“s your decision to pay. If you donĀ“t like (some could say sort-of envy) hackers getting it freely thenā€¦ as Loutre said you have all the right to not continue spendingā€¦ or leave and not continue playing. So itĀ“s also your decision to play.

1 Like

We do have a Twitter account for DH. Itā€™s just not currently active, but I do check it when I have time. https://twitter.com/DisneyHeroesRPG

Loutre there should be no warning for cheaters. You should not be worried about retaining the players that cheat, but the people they cheat. If cheating is not a direct ban, everyone that knows that the game can be cheated will try it just to test your ability to catch them. And that is a losing fight, as you canā€™t catch them all. The only way to battle this is to reduce the number of potential cheaters, by making it a gamble most would not dare to try.

Every cheater you do not catch results in many players that will get cheated and potentially quit or start cheating themselves.

P.S. as a relatively new player (7m) I still remember the frustration I felt when I encountered cheating for the first time and realized it is possible to cheat the game. It made the effort I was putting in the game meaningless and lasted for days, Iā€™m glad I did not quit but others may.

1 Like

Yeah, I donā€™t consider that to be a social media presence. The last post was nearly 6 months ago.

1 Like

Not to be off topic on any chance this is but since cheating made me not really like coliseum as much as arena, (or more likely I suck at it) by now I learned to just level my favorite characters instead of who others suggest I level. So this part might be a little more on topic, as for cheating in battle I just do surge or city watch instead, whatever doesnā€™t require fighting actual people

Weā€™re hiring a Social Media position now because I did not have time to do that along with all my other tasks. DH is also very specific because we need Disney approval before we post anything and it took a long time so was never a focus for me.

2 Likes

Why ignoring the post subject? Hackers in the game

1 Like

I responded 6 days ago regarding hackers please scroll up to read that.

Where, if I might ask? Off-topic, I know, but interested.

All our open positions are on our career page, but here is a direct link: PerBlue | Work With Us - Discover an Exciting Career

Ah yeah the experienceā€¦ and I am not in U.S.
Nice position tho.

also off topic but aw man, Divi? :cold_sweat:

come to me next time! :stuck_out_tongue:

I see evidence of modifying graphics on the client side.
Please share what these cheaters are doing.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney