Happy Olaf Day! and warm hugs! (And Frozen 2 chatter)

Let’s hope Anna will be in the next update! More warm hugs for Olaf

2 Likes

Unlikely, oh very unlikely.
Maybe before Christmas.

For Mickey’s birthday Donald arrive to battle.

1 Like

Speaking of Olaf’s warm hugs, he apparently tried to give one to Mor’du. Turns out, the bear’s not a fan of hugs.

2 Likes

:musical_note:Wish I could be part of that summer​:musical_note:

Is this in one of his friendships?

1 Like

Yes it is. I posted an issue about it here.

I got a Frozen 2 activity book!

(The lady thought I was a kid lol. It pays to look young!)

5 Likes

Meh, If someone judges me for buying the book, Idc. I still pay good money for it. ao it isn’t any of there business what I am doing with a kidz coloring book. :grin:

1 Like

@LilRubyKinz how was Frozen 2? No spoilers please obviously!

1 Like

Okay, so. It’s hard to review without spoiling because pretty much everything that happens is a spoiler. But I will do my best :slight_smile:

Well it’s action packed. Lots of new stuff happens, lots of which I predicted correctly, because I’m a frozen expert. But the big things are a little less predictable.

The music is awesome. My favourite songs are Into the Unknown, Show Yourself, and Lost in the Woods. I think my favourite might actually be Show Yourself - but Into the Unknown is very catchy too.

Animation is great too. I really like Elsa’s new look with her hair down towards the end.

It was really funny. When Olaf starts with his “It began with two sisters” was my favourite part :smile:

And then there’s the ending… as per usual recent sequels mess with things. It’s no TS4 but let’s just say it left me a little uneasy. I don’t know how to feel about it.

So in conclusion: it’s a good film, but no film will ever surpass the original! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well I can’t wait to see it!
image https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/uploads/default/original/2X/b/b87f6a584028049b1aa1d9b4947e092404887b8c.gif

3 Likes

An Olaf temporary tattoo!

3 Likes

Olaf is here to say Happy Thanksgiving!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/30/56/3d/30563da1d01944bf27413b936a79737c.png

1 Like

Happy thanksgiving!

I watched the thanksgiving parade on TV

5 Likes

Who’s seen new movie

2 Likes

I did and it was amazing! I want to see it again!

Do you wanna build a snowman?

Stitch and I (and Lilo) already have! I think this snowman is better than Olaf!

Haha jk! Both are great!

And Olaf has a new friend!

1 Like

Ooh!! Oogie Boogie Snow man version!! snow potato sack!! :grin::grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thought it looked like Oogie Boogie

3 Likes

He’s going to scare them soon

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney