Happy Olaf Day! and warm hugs! (And Frozen 2 chatter)

That’s funny @Animal_Love I have to give you a like here :heart: for that one!

Because I ran out of hearts!

I’ll give you a real one tomorrow.

To bad I don’t have any snow balls.

Maybe Olaf will give you a hug instead!

lol have a good one.

:crown:
:angel:

1 Like

I love a good snowball fight! Would Olaf want to join in?

1 Like

Good question, I have no idea

1 Like

HAPPY AND WARM NON-TUESDAY HUGS TO EVERYONE :fire::heart:

From me and Olaf

1 Like

Its wensday today tuesday was yerstaday

If you go read the bottom of the concept competition thread there’s a conversation about it and it will make sense
Edit, read post 273 and below

It’s 114 degrees here. I hope Olaf doesn’t melt!

Me: What’s this? A carrot and 5 sticks in a puddle? Strange how 2 of them look like hands

5 Likes

https://www.teelent.it/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/5cb0b9e6ca5ec-t-shirt-stitchcoffee.png
Did someone say coffee?!?!?!

2 Likes

This was interesting

3 Likes

I didn’t know that

1 Like

I know this is a bit back there, but I imagined a version pf Frozen 2: Elsa starts stressing over all the things she must do in the palace. So she goes for a stroll im the mountains. As she is walking along, enjoying the weather, maybe jogging (and singing) she runs into a young man (slightly older than her obviously)
Who also has white hair like she does.

He smiles shyly at her once before getting up and helping her out of the snow. Then before Elsa can ask him what he is doing there, A crossbow bolt fires, narrowly missing them both and becoming lodged in a tree. Elsa looks back to see a man glaring at her and the man behind her. He fires another bolt at her, but the man blocks it by creating an ice wall. Before Elsa can ask him any questions, he grabs her by the hand and starts creating an icy ramp that goes higher and higher into the sky. Then they sing a duet about soaring in the mountains, and they swirl around, each on their own ice path, amd then they twirl in toward each other, typical Disney, going for a kiss, but they are interrupted by the Hunters who shatter the glass and knock Elsa of a cliff and bind up the man and take him away, leaving her for dead.

Rest of the story, she saves him, he saves her, and she learns more about how her powers work. And they get marri ed and live happily ever afyer.

Well…that is my fan fiction anyways. I am done now, thabks for reading if you made it this far. :grin:

2 Likes

Cool fanfic. This is just me being very nitpicky, but Elsa’s hair isn’t white. It’s just a very pale blonde.

1 Like

Haha! I also like Jack Frost for her, but he’s from a different studio. But if he’s not the man you’re talking about, I wonder who could that man be?

2 Likes

For those of you that were confused by the Frozen 2 trailers, you might be interested in these two videos that may help explain them.

Watch this one first.

Watch this one second.

2 Likes

Meh, Yes jack Frost is amazing, but my idea was that this man was just somebody else with ice powers… :grin:

6 Likes

Is Elsa gonna get a romantic relationship in the second movie? The first movie was all about sister relationship so I wonder what they’ll do with the second

Man I hope not. Lol.

Lilo and Stitch made a snowman! Could it be friends with Olaf? Lilo and Stitch want to build a snowman!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney