Height Comparisons and... Hades

So I was going to use a line up using characters from (don’t have Megara yet) Hercules and I noticed this:
Here Hades is taller than Hercules by half of Hercules’s height. Also Hades is floating if you squint

In some way, dis does make sense. Because I think Hades was dat big compared 2 Hercs in the movie.

@Drone_IX Actually he is only taller than Hercules by a few inches

Ok fine, ur right. Had 2 look at a vid & yeah, fair point.

I don’t think Hades height stays the same throughout the entire film. Which is probably dependant on his anger. I can imagine multiple points in Hercules when he seemed reasonably tall when he was in his suave, car-salesman mood. Then, when he completely loses his crap, he seems to tower over everybody. So I don’t think the height difference is too bad.

2 Likes

Excellent observation, I noticed the same.

Thhe moment when Hercules turns his back, Hades is so mad he charges over their and has to stoop to stay at Hercules Eye sight lvl.

Never the less, I have thought Herculess looks really weird in game (and his victory pose is so blech! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

So no one is going to make a comment on Hades’s weird floating. Ok

I think Hades is a hunchback. Not “deformally” but like he chooses to be a hunchback. He doesn’t have back issues and he likes to hunch down a lot

I guess this problem becomes common among characters… Jack S. should be a bit taller than Sally IMO.

Isn’t that the truth? Also this is about Hades having a glitch. Like him floating and his height

Yeah? Sorry, thought it is about Herc being tiny.
And what about the truth, I checked the screenshot with a ruler, Jack and Sally have the same height.

The hero’s actual height in the movie does not apply to this game. They are all equal except for babies like Jack-Jack and short heroes like Mike Wazowski. If Perblue applied their actual heights, then Toy Story characters should be like the size of Ralph’s thumb.

1 Like

You’re right about those ones, but their sizes were needed to be changed for a fight. And Herc…He doesn’t need those changes IMO.

And that is actually my point. We care for the hero’s size but not too much. Maybe Hercules needs more muscles? Hahaha! Kidding. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Well,to top it off,I noticed that my Barbossa is a little taller than Ralph.

giphy Were you reading about the body of a super chicken?

(smashes head on a wall)

Okay okay enough about the height thing can’t anyone say anything about how weird it is for Hades to be on higher ground than the rest?

Well . . . He’s a god. He’s meant to be this almighty, all-powerful patron of death and fire. So he may just have minor levitation abilities to help him float.

1 Like

Wondering if I should flag that as off-topic . . .

giphy
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney