Height Comparisons and... Hades

Look this is a bug and people aren’t focusing on the big thing. I don’t get it why people aren’t asking questions like “WHY IN THE UNDERGROUND IS HADES FLOATING?”

No one is listening to the second part. Even the message I got back from my support ticket only talked to me about the first part

giphy

The point is that I really don’t see Hades floating as a big issue. The reason that people aren’t asking questions like that is mainly because 1. There are some bigger issues at hand, and 2. You can barely see the floating effect on Hades. It could very easily mean that Hades is just placed a bit farther back than other allies.

1 Like

I’m about to go hellbound! Look at the damn shadows! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Actually, since All those characters fron Wreck it Ralph are from a game 's code, They are ten times smaller than the toys prolly more :wink:

Ten times? I guess Ralph is as thick as a copper wire :joy:

Meh, gets the point across I never measured him ok!!

I just remember the scene when Ralph and Vanellope travelled to the Internet in wires.

2 Likes

Dat part was very cool I gotta say.

Right. So in this game, we can ignore height differences.

1 Like

Spoilers!! Haven’t seen it yet!!

Not gonna lie, I didn’t really like the new one as much as the old one.

But in the wreck it ralph movie they described ralph as 9 feet tall. In the comparison below he’s so short. No way QOH is even 8!

The heights of each characters are based on the film they appear on. Each film has it’s own character design. As you can see some heroes here have bigger head than the other, and of course, because of their design. And we cannot also cannot put their heights in balance because of their character design. Some of them have longer legs, some have short ones. Some have bigger body type, some have small ones.

If that were entirely true, Woody, Jessie, Buzz, Rex, and Zurg would all be about 6 times shorter than Violet (using her as an approximate height of Andy

1 Like

Yes, they were incredibly smaller than Violet, unless they become life-sized toys.

Which they did :wink: as shown by this game :wink:

[quote=“Gjmguy, post:35, topic:153736, full:true”]
But in the wreck it ralph movie they described ralph as 9 feet tall. In the comparison below he’s so short. No way QOH is even 8!

[/quote]Maleficent looks taller than Ralph,and that’s the truth.

Technically, DBHM takes place in a computerized landscape, so if all the characters are in the game code, it makes sense that they’re all about the same size. Just a theory.

2 Likes

Hmmm, pretty true. Good theory man.

but hey, dats just a theory, A GAME THEORY!

(Srry, I had 2 do dat reference :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney