Heist kick out

pretty frustrated about getting kicked out of a heist even though i was active. How can we prevent this??

1 Like

I guess the best way to prevent this is do heists with the friends you know who probably will not kick you out. I know it can be frustrating at times but people usually do heist with their friends and therefore kick members unknown to them.

5 Likes

I think you can’t be kicked as long as you’re in an ambush, or did they change that?

1 Like

Before the Kick Button was added, AFKers found a way to cheat the system: Join a Heist then go Inactive. They’re basically leeching off other players’ efforts.

Now that the Kick Button is added, AFKers have, once again, found a way to cheat the system: Start a Heist, then go Inactive. It’s basically a trap, since players can’t leave a Heist unless Kicked Out.

Some “Loyal Friends”, not attacking anyone here, also found a way to Abuse the Kick Button. Here’s how they do it:

1. Start a Heist

2. Have Random Players join your Heist

3. Play before endgame

4. Kick all the Random Players

5. Invite Guildmates / Friends

6. Continue playing until finish

7. Done. You’ve basically leeched off other players’ efforts. Are you happy now?

Sadly, nothing can be done here but to pick your Heists with Friends and Guildmates who you can trust.

4 Likes

Maybe you’re one of those that pull gem guards every time you do ambush or fights, or maybe you click fight with no support teams around you and end up losing fights or pulling gem guards. Not saying this is how you play, but as an experienced player it can be very frustrating doing heists with people that don’t understand it

2 Likes

I made a Guide to Heists before, but it’s really outdated and irrelevant anymore…

Here’s the link if you want to view it…

1 Like

Totally I gave up on Heist even I need Heist tokkens
I enjoy game for fun but it took so much time and made me annoyed.

1. My friends rarely online at the same time and need time for waiting, even cancelled after 30 mins.
  2. Public heist is terrible with me. Afk, stupid players dont know anything except press fight, and call anyone to ambush, … It’s not better when i host cause I can kick afk but dunno who is stupid one there
  3. Of course, heist time also too long. Actually it is not problem if we dont have trouble as 2 items above

I understand PB tried to fix to make heist better but sorry to say that heist still be an awful mode in game.

1 Like

^^

The reasons for me not playing the Heist are the same as yours.

I really need Heist Tokens to unlock Maleficent, but I can’t. I’m just waiting for the new Hero Rotation so I can see where Maleficent would be put in next…

I experienced this as well. If people are going to kick active players as well, heist just lost it’s appeal for me.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney