Heist Mode suggestions

I have some issues with heist mode. The main issue I have is the scoring system for earning coins demands a lot of time be spent in this mode if everyone is to earn the maximum possible coins and half that time will be spent doing next to nothing while you guard valuables.

So to give this mode some more excitement and challenge, I suggest the following:

1. Change the scoring system from number of heroes that participate in a fight to the number of fights your heroes have participated in.
  2. Limit the number of valuables a single team can defend thereby forcing more than 2 players to act as defenders.
  3. Make the defenders participate actively. To do this I suggest that after every 5 (easy), 3 (medium), or 1 (hard and higher) battle with the thief that some or all of the valuables change location and players must chase after them to their new locations before X number of seconds when the thief becomes active again.
  4. Allow changing of heroes while in lobby so that if I have a hero that someone else wants because they have limited options for stronger heroes then I can change to someone else and that other player can take the hero that I gave up.
  5. Speed everything up a bit. Make heroes move faster, have investigating POIs take less time, and give players less time to start a battle with that thief after they have been caught.
8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney