Hello, I'm dove!

Thankyou everyone for the warm welcome! I’m looking forward to being a part of this community! I guess now I’m officially a forumer!, I cant wait to make friends here. Thankyou everyone!

9 Likes

Sup Dove the Names Ozi Swag but please call me Ozi. Welcome to the Forms, we’re happy to see new people like you join us on the Forms. Also while you’re on the forms please keep your comments nice because if you say mean things then they will suspend your account and if you get your account suspended so many times, then you will be permanently blocked. Also there is too much drama going on most of the time like spoilars so please be nice on Forms ok.

1 Like

I do want to point out that while there are drama here on the forum now and then, it is relatively easy to ignore or not know about is it is more so in private PMs, and the open posts you can kind of sense might be drama posts usually or just exist out of the post in such case.

But yeah, all that said welcome Dove and hope you will like it here :-).

5 Likes

Nice to meet you ! @Ozi_swag and @Kira ! Thankyou for the welcoming :slight_smile:

Also 24 people have liked this post? Thankyou so much for being so kind! I’m going to lkke every comment here but I hope my like limit doesnt run out.
(I discovered what the like limit was yesterday)

3 Likes

And it won’t be the last time you see it…

2 Likes

I’m confused :joy:

Does it happen allot here?

I just got a badge for 25 likes. Thankyou all so much!

3 Likes

Depending on how frequently you look at the forums… maybe. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thankyou everyone! I’m about 3 or 4 days in yet I feel so welcomed that I feel like one of you. Thankyou all so much!!

2 Likes

Welcome, enjoy your time here at the Forums. It’s nice to meet you Dove. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thankyou @SimplySwifter !

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney