•Li Shang
•Mushu,
•Belle
•Basil
•Maximus
•Lock, shock and barrel
•Kida
Help me please

I use Li Shang, Mulan and Maximus in my team, but for damage I mostly rely on Robin Hood, so you might want to consider upgrading him.

Kida would be a nice add her because she gives energy to the team, increasing the use and damage of the white skills

thanks, I’ll see if this team works

1 Like

Try to unlock Mim. She’s phenomenal

3 Likes

Try to unlock disgust, She’ll work you wonders. Also Welcome to the forums

I haven’t tested Disgust in Invasion yet, but I doubt she’s good against Mama Bot :thinking:

4 Likes

she does the majority damage on my yellow team

What level is your bot?

is already at level 100

Disgust is surprisingly good, she does decent damage to the Mama Bot.

This is Against a level 90 Mama Bot with x1 damage.

Thanks, I got it 3 stars but I haven’t improved it yet

I’m looking for level 400+ :eyes:

Let me see if I can reach that level, if I do I’ll send the screenshot of Disgust total damage.

Mim scales endlessly and only needs to be at purple to work best. All you need is Elastigirl’s Jack-Jack disk maxed, and you’re set for damage. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

use basil basil will be the op damage of the team when he get his special

2 Likes

Sully!! Definitely Sully with woodys disk Will keep ur team Alive (and deals great damage to bosses)

I use Maximus (Fl) , Jack Sparrow, Mr. Incredible(El) , Stitch(Ma) and Animal(Go)
I have 5-star disks for all of them so Stitch slows endlessly, Animal provides a lot of attack speed, Incredible shreds armor, Maximus buffs the attack damage and Jack Sparrow deals a lot of damage with his White.
Decent enough to get me to max tier
And I use Stitch, Incredible and Animal on every Invasion team, they’re very useful

but the invasion is yellow, there is no point in improving the heroes of other teams

There is if they’re pros aren’t level dependent :eyes:

Stitch’s slow isn’t level dependent, and Animal’s speed buffs aren’t either

Use Mim. 25% Of Max HP!from one hit with El(jj)
is too much!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney