Help Wanted! πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»

Your welcome to help! :grin:

I saw that :expressionless:

This is definitely possible but it’ll take a lot of time especially if your using the apps like Clip It…

1 Like

Me too 101.

And didn’t @Cookie101 announce some time ago that they were busy with personal life?

Exactly!!!

When was I getting in your personal life, exactly?

Those boundaries need to shorten up

Look, the reason I said this

is that I think you have a lazy side. One that could go up to plagiarism. Everyone has a lazy side, I get it. But the boundaries should end at plain procrastination.

1 Like

Fine then! I won’t do it, happy?

Interesting

3 Likes

However, I would not like to do it, but it’s interesting.

3 Likes

Thank you @Retro_84

3 Likes

I’m actually pretty excited to see if you guys can pull it off! It’ll definitely be impressing if you can :grin:
If y’all choose to go through with this I wish you the best of luck with the project :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you @Lovely I appreciate it

Now I don’t know if we will go through with it, but we can try :grin:

1 Like

I like the job of @Cookie101 but he doesn’t finish the projects, like the Big Brother and Drama Island project, so maybe he’ll do something interesting at the begin but won’t have an end.

The only reason I dropped those is because I wasn’t writing them, I like writing my own stories

Please don’t give up on me dude

I honestly think we are all just fine at reading the stories. I mean… the story only has 6 likes.

Two more factors:

• Where do you plan on posting the animations?

The other thing is that DHBM is, no offense PerBlue, a game that isn’t widely known to multiple communities.

Ummm… rude

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Β© Disney