Help won't load

i cannot log into my game, it says reconnecting and my wifi is fine

4 Likes

:point_up:

10 Likes

Same here , sadly I’ve activated earlier this day all (double elite double xp double gold ) and now I’m out of time and lost them :frowning:

2 Likes

I have the same problem. And I have reconnected my Wi-Fi, reinstalled the game and restarted my phone countless times.

Ridiculous…… invasion and six day contest and not able to get on to game …… Perblue you know how to please the paying public, no wonder you have to be in top 100 now to make top 1% on contest ……. People are choosing not to play as the game has become pure greed with nothing in return for the paying players ….

7 Likes

I agree. I’m honestly wondering if they test their updates at all before releasing the updates. Or why they can’t release the updates AFTER making sure it’s available for multiple devices instead of giving us the update first and letting the first updaters wait until the last ones get it

4 Likes

We do lots of playtests and have a great QA team as well! Sometimes things aren’t found until it is released to LOTS of people at once.

6 Likes

I agree, sadly it’s very much about the money in multiple games nowadays :frowning:

2 Likes

Calm down, They are doing their best to fix the problem that everyone has

5 Likes

Pretty sure they are doing multiple tests on the game

1 Like

Perblue losing millions per hour …… I’d guess they will fix it as soon as possible …… all those deals people can’t buy :joy::joy::joy: …… all perblue is interested in is money, not the players, too many heros to work to make useful to be able to compete, only way to do it is to purchase deals, game has lost its fun, good hob perblue

4 Likes

I hope we get a great apology gift for this. People are losing time to play, possibility to,use up their stamina (for some it may be filled up and it doesn’t then stack up) and of course time limited gifts like the free stamina

5 Likes

They listen to fans by putting things in to help us that were requested by us

That’s exactly what happened to mine. At first, I was so worried that I might not be able to get back to mine for a while.:fearful:
That is until the loading screen shows ‘unable to connect’ and as I checked for more details, NOW I understand what happened. So I’m gonna remain calm until the issues are solved.:relieved::pensive::sleeping:

1 Like

Can the players expect some kind of compensation for this down time like other games offer when players can’t play because of an update issue/down time (hopefully a package consisting of multiple stamina packs, diamonds, and badge crates would be nice)

2 Likes

We don’t want the game to be down either, guys! QA is working on reviewing the fix now before it gets pushed back out to you guys.

6 Likes

Does perblur have the ability to see players who used their double drops and reinstate them for the lost time?

1 Like

Yup, we will be doing compensation for the extended downtime.

11 Likes

You say that but you also recognize that the issue is occurring on all devices. Which means whatever it is, existed before & was not caught.

1 Like

Thanks appreciate it

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney