Help won't load

You mean you can’t afford the game being down with lost deal purchases ….

2 Likes

What about if it’s not fixed by 10pm I have my 3 keys for arena I need to do to get back into 1st place in div3 how will we be compensated for that

3 Likes

With some issues it won’t be found without being pushed to A LOT of people. For this specific issue it was found to be an issue with the “buy 100” getting stuck in infinite loops which used more and more memory.

7 Likes

Will the black market and mega mart timers be reset? I had several people in my guild that had theirs pop right before the game went down.

2 Likes

Going thru the same issue. My game isn’t loading. I tried deleting the game and redownloading but to no avail.

1 Like

Is there any ETA yet?
Thanks for your hard work.

3 Likes

Yea thank you

1 Like

No specific ETA, but QA is going over the fix so hopefully soon! We want the game back up just as much as you guys!

9 Likes

Thanks for the hard work you put into this problem

Thanks, much appreciated

2 Likes

@Loutre I hope this compensation is worthwhile. I saw some of these players lost good resources due to perblues error. Thanks.

Well they are doing their best resolving all this, im sure. Thats what matters most

2 Likes

I’m going through withdrawls. I need to spend money, must spend money! Invasion is calling me. Thank you for working on this QA team :blush: I will wait patiently.

2 Likes

Seriously it’s been hours!
Are you going to compensate us generously?

Do we know when the game will be on

No we do not.

All the flags made my day, waiting for the game to be fixed lol

2 Likes

Anyone able to get on the game yet?

Should be back up! Gonna close this thread!

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney