- I don’t even use Peter Pan anymore, his active can still be interrupted
- The Queen of Hearts completely breaks Ian’s shrink
- She’s also not immune to some slows (like Kim’s disk)
- Speaking of Kim’s disk, it doesn’t slow revived heroes
- (Arena and Coli only) Honey Lemon’s Hiro disk doesn’t activate for slows coming from allies
- Darkwing Duck’s green skill seems to have a level limitation on his own level rather than enemy levels
- THE TARGETING (for multiple heroes). It’s kinda stupid that Ian’s reflect is meant to counter Mulan but I have to try 20+ times to even find a line that makes them target the same hero. It doesn’t make sense for Mulan to hit Rapunzel with 3 backliners there…
- Some heroes can time out by being slowed during animations that make them impossible to target (like Cheshire’s active or Scrooge’s green)
I’m probably missing many
All modes, except the Honey Lemon one
I remember, for the Ian/Mulan one, that the three backliners were Ian, Tron and I seem T&P, and I seem the other hero was Goliath (no he didn’t block the rocket as it still hit Rapunzel).
Most of them happen every time. Then there are more occasional ones that involve heroes that stop targeting specific heroes (that Gaston in war for example…), or that involve something staying off screen, like Davy’s chest.