Hero Character Sheets- Suggestions Welcome!

Hello!

I’ve been making some Character Sheet Ideas for fun, in the thread “ How Do You Envision Your Next Hero”. I don’t want to swarm that thread with my stuff, yet also finding this fun to do.

So I’ll just make a thread here to do my stuff and have fun!

That said I’d love to create new Character Sheets for anyone with a suggestion, just leave the idea here and I’ll finish them as I go along.

I’ll create a sheet with so on it…

Name and Type: Control, Tank etc.

Basic Attack

White Skill

Green Skill

Blue Skill

Purple Skill

Entrance

Appearance

Victory

Defeat.

If you’d want Friendships made up, I’ll need some time to get used to writing them. But of course just leave if you’d want Friendships Add on or just a normal sheet.

This is all for fun of course, just find this very fun to do.

Below are Characters I’ve completed.

Mabel Pines: A Mid-range control hero, who uses her quirky yet adorable antics to confuse and slow down foes.

Quote: I know that hurts!- Because I’ve accidentally done that to myself…. Multiple Times!!

Basic Attack: Takes out an empty spray can, shakes it then shrugs before pelting an enemy with it.

White : Grappling Hook! : Mabel fires her trusty Grappling Hook, it ricochets against all enemies stunning them for 5 seconds and doing damage.

Green: What A Gas! : Mabel tosses a spray can that explodes in a hazy mist cloud, causing enemies to lose 250 energy while doing normal damage over three seconds.

Blue: Fun Hazard! : Mabel switches on her sweater to bright mode, blinding all enemies in a flash for six seconds while doing fire burn damage over three seconds.

Purple: Awkward Sibling Hug. : Mabel holds her arms open for an hug, granting all allies 300 energy and healing allies over five seconds of.

Appearance: Wearing her red sweater with the Cute-ing Star across it! Alternative Costumes may be various other sweaters.

Entrance: Mabel grapple hooks into battle missing completely before walking into view while retracting it with a giggle and a smile.

Victory: Mabel fires grappling hook into the air happily, accidentally grappling something before being yanked off screen.

Defeat: Shakes a spray can, accidentally spraying herself in the face before running of sobbing.

Yzma: A backline Support Hero, using her vast knowledge of potions for personal gain and fortune…and to aid her team.

Quote: A Llama!? He’s supposed to be dead!

Basic Attack: Yzma tosses random potions at the enemies dealing damage.

White Skill: Do It Now! : Yzma tosses a potion down to the floor, a puff of red smoke Increased Attack Speed for Four Seconds

Green Skill: Elixir Of Life: Tosses a potion to the floor, a puff of pink smoke healing the team for X amount over four seconds.

Blue Skill: The New Model: Yzma trades up her team, tossing a potion to the floor. A puff of yellow smoke granting the team shields and 25% damage reduction for Six seconds.

Purple Skill: The Secret Weapon: Yzma pulls up the side of her dress reaching for a weapon, the mere sight of ancient leg flesh casting Scared on the enemy team for ten seconds and causing the enemy team to lose 250 energy.

Appearance: Yzma wears her casual purple dress. Alternative costume could be her Mad Scientist outfit.

Entrance: Secret Rollercoaster Cart Flings Yzma into the battle, she landing perfectly with a sneer.

Victory: Yzma laughs maniacally as she smashes a Kuzco Bust with a mallet.

Defeat: Drops a potion on the floor, accidentally transforming herself into a kitten with an annoyed look on her face.

Sykes: A powerful Frontline Tank, using his cruelty and intimidation to collect his due on the battlefield.

Quote: I don’t think you grasp… the severity of the situation.

Basic Attack: Using his modified pistol to deal damage.

White Skill: Double Down: Sykes summons his dogs Roscoe and DeSoto to the battlefield, Each sharing a amount of X health attacking the enemy team till defeated. When summoned draws attacks away from Sykes, one inflicting normal damage , one inflicting fantastic damage.

Green Skill: Three sunrises. Three sunsets: Sykes threatens the enemy team Scaring them for ten seconds, Threatened status effect lasting on the team for Five seconds.

( Threatened is a New Status Effect, Causing the affected characters to not feel at full power Shields weakening by 75%.)

Blue Skill: It’s Just Business: With a chuckle Sykes gains X Health for every enemy hero under 50% health for Six seconds, a Bonus X amount of health if a enemy is K.O’d during “ It’s Just Business”.

Purple Skill: Devil’s Due: Roscoe and DeSoto Gain X amount of shields, “ It’s Just Business” healing them for 10% health Sykes was healed for.

Appearance: Sykes wears his Dirty Form fitting black suit, with a loosened tie.

Entrance: A black Cadillac pulls into the battlefield, smoke from a cigar exiting the car as Sykes steps out fixing his suit.

Victory: Sykes inhales on his cigar deeply while laughing.

Defeat: Sykes falls to one knee with a enraged gaze, punching the ground with his fist.

Assistant Mayor Bellwether: The soft spoken Assistant Mayor of Zootopia and backline control hero. Uses various cruel tricks to spread Fear and Panic among the enemy team.

Quote: Fear always works!

Basic Attack: Bellwether fires a Night Howler Gun at the enemy from afar.

White Skill : The Little Guys: Grants the team increased Attack Speed and a 50% Dodge Chance to all attacks for six seconds.

Green Skill: In Sheep’s Clothing: Places Fear on an enemy for four seconds.

( Fear A New status effect, causing the enemy team to think one of their teammates are feral- having them turn and attack the affected team member in panic.)

Blue Skill : Political Propaganda: Spreads lies across the enemy team causing a panic to ensure they trip up, inflicting Scared on all enemies for Ten Seconds and Blind for Five seconds.

Purple Skill: Night Howler Serum: Bellwether fires a multiple Potent Night Howler Pellets at the enemies dealing fantastic damage. Random Status effect of Fear/Scared/Charmed/Slow placed on a random enemy for five seconds.

Appearance: Bellwether in her Mayor Outfit. Alternative Costumes could have her in her prison uniform.

Entrance: Bellwether walks into battle politely, twirling her Nighthowler Gun in a feminine manner.

Victory: Bellwether smirks darkly to herself before giving an eye roll.

Defeat: Bellwether drops her gun gasping in shock as she falls backwards with a cute thud.

8 Likes

Nice sets
20 characters

1 Like

Here is some suggestions for characters.
Kronk as a tank
Kuzco as a support
Pacha as a damage
Clawhauser as a support
Mayor lionheart as a tank
Cruella deville as a control
Screenslaver as a control
Enda mode as a damage
Syndrome as a control
Claude Frollo as a damage
Dipper pines as a damage
Void as a control
Goofy as a tank
Donald as a damage
Minnie as a support
Pooh as a support
Tigger as a damage
Eeyore as a tank
Sparky as a control
Hamm as a tank
Slinky as a damage
Mr. Potato head as a tank
Lotso as a tank
Nemo as a support

2 Likes

I like Yzma, although more variety with her attacks would be good. Her purple is a bit iffy, maybe making an enemy disappear with a lever (“Pull the lever Kronk!”) would be better. Also, fear is way too OP, it’s a full-team charm.

2 Likes

Here is a Concept for Kim, Lilo is next Prince!

Kim Possible: Frontline Damage Hero, a Athletic superheroine with attitude and an taste for adventure. Saving her allies on the battlefield is ‘ So Not The Drama’ with her swift attacks.

Quote: What’s The Sitch?

Basic Attack: Kim attacks the enemies from afar with her trusty ‘ Lipstick Laser’.

White Skill: Anything’s Possible: Kim does a flying kick to the Frontline enemy, knocking them back to the backline. Then unleashing a seven consecutive karate attacks dealing massive X damage to a single enemy, X amount of smaller damage done to the two surrounding enemies.

Green Skill: What’s The Sitch?: Kim uses her Kim-municater to have Wade Study the enemy team placing Studied on them for five seconds.

Blue Skill: Full Body Training: When Kim falls under 50% health her Attack Speed increases by 200%, gaining 25% damage resistance to all damage.

Purple Skill: So Not The Drama: ‘ Anything’s Possible’ now ignores any enemy shields for one attack phase, Cooling off the next phase which damages normally.

Appearance: Sleek black mission outfit from the show. Alternative Costumes could be her Cheerleading outfit.

Entrance: Kim parachutes into the battlefield from the sky, striking her battle stance afterwards.

Victory: Kim grappling off screen after flipping her hair over the shoulder with sass.

Defeat: Kim holds to her arm in pain, falling to the ground taking a breather.

2 Likes

I just want to contribute that Piglet needs to be a tank. :laughing:

I think Dipper’s more of a Support.

Piglet: A Frontline Tank tripping up the enemy team with frantic moves. His tiny heart larger than most mountains keeping his friends safe!

Quote: Oh, d-d-d-dear! I musn’t f-f-f-fear!

Basic Attack: Tiny fisted punches, stronger than they look.

White Skill: Braver Than You Believe: When Piglet falls below 50% health, his attack speed is increased by 200% and takes less damage by 50%.

Green Skill: Oh Dear!: Piglet increases his chance to dodge all attacks by 50% when he falls under 25% health.

Blue Skill: Nerves Of Squeal: Piglet dashes across screen in a panic, dealing X damage a cloud of dust blinding enemies for six seconds.

Purple Skill: Mustn’t Fear! : Piglet gives his allies a sense of bravery when he’s K.O’d , the whole team healing by 50% and gaining X amount of shields.

Appearance: His classic look.

Entrance: Piglet dashes to the Frontline shivering something frightful.

Victory: Piglet gasps in shock, pulling his ears down over his face in fear.

Defeat: Piglet tried to Dash off in fear, tripping up and falling down with a tiny thud.

Lilo: A Backline Support, using her feisty upbeat personality to keep her friends safe and enemies on edge.

Quote: Do you know what tuna is??..IT’S FISH!!! IF I GAVE PUDGE FISH, I’D BE AN ABOMINATION!!! I’M LATE BECAUSE I HAD TO GO TO THE STORE AND BUY PEANUT BUTTER BECAUSE ALL WE HAD WAS, WAS STINKIN TUNA!!!

Basic Attack: Lilo tosses Scrump at enemies from afar, pelting them upside the head roughly.

White Skill: Scrump’s A Blast!: Tosses a Stitch Modified Scrump at the enemy Backline, exploding in a green cloud doing X damage and stunning enemies for six seconds.

Green Skill: Sandwich Day: Lilo tosses a Peanut Butter Sandwich off screen, Pudge granting the team 200% increased attack speed And X health for six seconds,Or a 10% chance Lilo will toss a Tuna Sandwich angering Pudge the enemy team being slowed by 75% for six seconds instead.

Blue Skill: My Friends Need To Be Punished: Lilo takes out a Pickle Jar of Voodoo Spoons, Scaring the enemy for six seconds and granting the team X health.

Purple Skill: Ohana: Lilo takes a snapshot of her friends, Granting each team member 50% Health and Shields based off their current health.

Appearance: Lilo in her classic red dress. Alternative Costumes could be her Hula Girl Outfit.

Entrance: Lilo runs into battle with a smile taking a quick snapshot of the enemy team.

Victory: Lilo performing a cute Hula Girl Routine.

Defeat: Lilo gazes down in a somber reflection, her hair covering half her face as she holds back tears.

4 Likes

Did Piglet as a Tank XD.

2 Likes

Lilo is up, Will do Screenslaver next.

Here is one I created!

Lock, Shock and Barrel : A Frontline Tank of Three Mischievous Children in a Bathtub Monstrosity, using Devilish and Terrifying attacks to Scare and Stall enemies.

Quote: Kidnap the Sandy Claws, beat him with a stick. Lock him up for fifty years, see what makes him tick!

Basic Attack: The Children toss various random objects to damage enemies from afar, such as Bear Traps, Cannon Balls and Axes.

White Skill: Three Of A Kind: The Children giggle mischievously removing their masks, Scaring the enemy team and Granting the team X Shields, Health and Skill Power for Six seconds.

Green Skill: Boil Em’ Up! : Lock tosses boiling water on the enemy team, X Damaging the enemy team over time and slowing the team by 25% for eight seconds.

Blue Skill: Blow Em’ Up To Smithereens! : Barrel raises a Skull Cannon from the bathtub, Scaring the enemy team for six seconds before showering the enemy team in Cannon Balls doing Fantastic Damage.

Purple Skill: Pique Their Curiosity! : Shock tosses a Present in the middle of the battlefield, it explodes Scaring the enemy team and showering scorpions over the enemy team dealing X Normal Damage over eight seconds. Adding Poison Status effect for three seconds.

Appearance: Classic Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween Costumes.

Entrance: The Haunted Bathtub Crawls into Battle with the children bouncing around mischievously.

Victory: The Children remove their masks giggling mischievously.

Defeat: The Children look annoyed smacking each other upside the head, the bathtub falling flat losing balance on its legs.

Can you add Kovu and Kiara, please?

Sure I’ll try and have them up by today.

Yes! This is perfect.

i really like your ideas

3 Likes

@Giantess-Inma try making Edna Mode. If you want to of course not forcing you. Consider a challenge.

1 Like

Yeah @Champion_David Edna mode! :grin::grinning::+1:

1 Like

This is my favorite thread so far. I love the idea for piglet :joy:

2 Likes

@Giantess-Inma Nice to see someone who does genuinely good concepts :wink: Let’s see, how about Syndrome?

Hmmm, okay. I’ll do my best. This one will be unexpected and challenging.

Snow White

imagehttps://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/snow-white1.jpg?w=446&h=299&crop=1

Type: Control

Quote: “Someday my prince will come.”

Basic Attack: The birds attack the opponent.

White Skill: Snow White sings and replenishes the party’s health. (Got this idea from another user who did Ariel)

Green Skill: Some deer charge at the opponent.

Blue Skill: Snow White sweeps creating a dust cloud that offers the team invisibility.

Purple Skill: The Dwarves, or maybe only Dopey if they plan on using the other six dwarves as their own character, throw diamonds and pick axes at the opponent.

Entrances: Snow White is pulled in alongside the animals, like this scene in Snow White.

imagehttps://media.giphy.com/media/Ord461x2pU0b6/giphy.gif

Appearance: Basic Princess appearance as seen above. With the red cape and everything.

Victory: Either Snow White dances or sings. Snow White dancing would look something similar to this scene.

imagehttps://thumbs.gfycat.com/MajorElasticIndianhare-small.gif

Defeat: This one will be sad. Her defeat animation would be one of two things. Either Snow White runs away in fear.

imagehttps://thumbs.gfycat.com/ValuableWavyEuropeanpolecat-max-1mb.gif

Or she will cry out in fear and then collapse into her crying.

imagehttps://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2016-02/10/12/enhanced/webdr07/anigif_original-26167-1455126051-1.gif

So don’t lose. :wink:

Friendships would obviously be either a princess or an animal character.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney